Who makes Long Lasting 306 LR atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I've been having horrible luck with LR 510 atomizers....EM, SLB, Bauway, Smoktech...UGh....only lasting 1 week , sometimes less...sometimes 2 weeks at best.

I always use 4 or more drops per vape session, i never burn em, dry burn etc.

I don't want to spend $9 bucks for Cisco 306 LR atty's....so Who makes ...

A. Tight coiled atomizers with high heat?
B. At a below $8 dollar price?
C. Would like U.S made heating element lik Ikenvape......

I'll pay more then $8 bucks if the darn things last more then 2 weeks...3 and i'd be in hog..er VapeHeaven!

Please help out a broke vaperor..can't afford less then a week atty's anymore!
Thanks!
:vapor:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
If you want my advice...go for the Cisco 306 LR 2.0 ohms...they last long and are reliable.
There's no copy of a Cisco that works like a Cisco. (i just ordered 4 of them and i am from Portugal)
They can be expensive but are worth every penny!

I've used cisco's before....it only lasted like 2 weeks also....that's why i'm thinking of trying the joye 306's.

thanks for reply tho:
will let u know how the joyes are!

Digital-Dragon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Is there anywhere I can read what the difference is between all the atty's? I'm having major issues with the 510 and am considering the i06, 306, 901, or hybrid hoping to find something better. I just can't find anywhere that explains what the difference is. :unsure:

I couldn't find a list of atty types with just a quick search either, but I can tell you that a 510 connection on your battery will fit the io6, the 306, and the 901 with a simple adapter.

I personally find a bridgless lr 306 to be a consistently great vape, on week 3 with mine now. More places have started selling them at a decent price recently, like 6 bucks or even a little less.

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
The other alternative that might make sense would be to get bulk LR 306s or 510s from Vaporkings and just replace every 7-10 days. They sell (10) 1.5Ω 510s or 306s for ~$46. At $4.60 each you can replace weekly and still be near your goal of 2 weeks or more on a $9 atty. I've had a few go longer than a 10 days. Although I prefer the 2.2Ω offerings. Brew

bobhalford

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
NYC
I like this guy from sweet vapes. The attys are 10 for $30 and they generally work good. I use a lot of those attys and then as a treat I will have a Cisco or Ikenvape. I have 3 devices, and two sport a cheap atty (that works good) and one gets a fancy atty. Problem I have with the expensive ones is that they aren't that consistent in my experience, which makes the price tag even harder to swallow.

Xaria

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Back in the Holler-VA
LR306s are so quirky, but I can't imagine using any other atty now. Some will last weeks or months and some fall by the wayside a few days in, no matter who makes them. I still pull out my 510s and 901s, but I am quickly back to my 306s.

My favs
Io6- Ikenvape
Cisco- Avid
Joye 306- Vapor Kings, 10 for 43 bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edit: Just noticed the date of the OP. I am way sure he found a rocking 306 by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread