Who makes the best Globe Wax Atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jooo

Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hello guys, i been wanting to try out one of these globe wax atomizers, they all look the same...kinda like the CE4 / 5s do, from different manufacturers, but i was wondering if any of u guys ever had experience with these.

Who makes the best quality glass globe atomizers? Where is a good place to find them? I found some chinese companies and they all seem to make the same thing - which company makes the best?

Any suggestions?:blink::blink::blink:

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Glen Snyder:10046628 said:
Just a word to the wise. Everyone knows what those are used for and that is not a subject that is allowed to be discussed by forum rules. :)

That's not necessarily true. I've seen e-solids which require this type of atomizer. Check out Gotvapes.com, that's where I first saw the e-solids.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I've only seen one and it's sold by fasttech and gotvapes. Of course, it's less expensive from FT. gotvapes sells the e-solid too.

Cross post:

gotvapes is selling that too. I thought English was their primary language :blink:

"The Dome Dripper - eSolid Atomizer - ALPHA (first version, may have bugs)

Bulb style atomizer for use in using esolid juice which is available in this same category. Dripping type of experience where you dab on a few dabs then vape. Recommended to dab only what you plant (sic) on vaping consecutively. Alpha product."

Translation(?): It appears Dabbing is the new Dripping. One should only dab when vaping consecutively while planting tulips.

The Dome Dripper - $7.95

ETA: Be sure to try the newest flavor of esolid juice, Oxymoron 555.

domedripper.png

Last edited:

chillaxing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
los angeles, ca
Just a word to the wise. Everyone knows what those are used for and that is not a subject that is allowed to be discussed by forum rules. :)

not everyone ;)

I've only seen one and it's sold by FastTech and gotvapes. Of course, it's less expensive from FT. gotvapes sells the e-solid too.

Cross post:

domedripper.png

that does look wrong though. most definitely get you pulled over

Pyrate

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I've only seen one and it's sold by FastTech and gotvapes. Of course, it's less expensive from FT. gotvapes sells the e-solid too.

Cross post:

domedripper.png

that does look wrong though. most definitely get you pulled over

Strange how a clear Pyrex cylinder shaped tank with a wick & coil atty seems fine, but change the shape to a globe and make the atty ceramic and it is now a device for illicit use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread