The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

who makes the best grape flavor

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Stacy1, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stacy1

Stacy1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    Im looking to make a recipe that comes close to a grape jolly rancher, and I'm not having any luck with the grape flavoring I have. I've got grape juice from tfa and using a broad range of % all I've been able to come up with is a weak grape kool aid. I dont really want to go any higher than the 18% grape I put in my last batch. I need some good grape recommendations. Thanks in advance

2. KC1BLE

KC1BLE Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    Concord
    I've recently made a batch using 10% Grape Jolly (Grape Candy) from TFA and it tastes just like the grape jolly rancher to me. The grape is quite flavorful at 10%

3. Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 28, 2014
    The 3Oh!3, Colorado
    Grape is a very tough flavor and I've been through at least 4 companies whose grape flavors were just awful. The best ones I've found are TFA and Capellas.

4. Das Auto

Das Auto Ultra Member Verified Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Pacific NW, USA
    What else are you adding to make your Jolly Rancher? It surely can't just be Grape in different %'s, is it??

5. Stacy1

Stacy1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Brunswick,GA,USA
    No. I have tart and sour from LA and sweet and tart from TFA I'm experimenting with to bring it together but I haven't been able to get this grape juice where I need the grape flavor to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.