Who sells Jucie made with VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug51

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2008
Southern CA, USA
JC emailed me about the VG vs PG. Said the only difference smoking was the VG vapor lingers in the air longer and is stickier.

I'm trying to find a way to make my own basic juice. Don't want to have to buy a lot of stuff but want to save $ and get rid of the flavor or add my own.

What is sedansa? Web site Info?

Bug

Last edited:

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
According to the sedansa web site they do not use PG anymore. I don’t know who makes the juice for them. But they only supply filled carts and not bottled juice. I might order some to compare with the JC.

I have just used a 30ml bottle of the JC Tennessee NPG, that was quite nice with my kissbox classic , but not so good in my 901. Just thought it tasted not very nice in the 901 for some reason.

I haven’t been getting very good results with JC NPG over the last week, to the extent that I had to use nicotine gum over Christmas.
I thought my e cigs where on the way out. But I’m getting very good vapour with the my PG liquids with the same e cigs, so I’m back on PG.

I wonder if we will see all the suppliers switch to VG soon.

Last edited:

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
JC emailed me about the VG vs PG. Said the only difference smoking was the VG vapor lingers in the air longer and is stickier.

I'm trying to find a way to make my own basic juice. Don't want to have to buy a lot of stuff but want to save $ and get rid of the flavor or add my own.

What is sedansa? Web site Info?

Bug

Sedansa Web Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread