Where Can I Get A......? Who sells RY"2 (PaP) 24mg besides Litecig ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
Hi, I'm desperately looking for the Ruyan No.2 flavour also called PartyPuff 24 mg. I had a supplier in Europe but took it out of his stock, dunno why. After checking at Litecig USA they charge 30$ for shipping outside US and Litecid NL hasn't 24 mg. This flavor manufactured by Dekang as well doesn't seem to be very popular. I love it. Can anybody help me? Thanks
sandy

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi, I'm desperately looking for the Ruyan No.2 flavour also called PartyPuff 24 mg. I had a supplier in Europe but took it out of his stock, dunno why. After checking at Litecig USA they charge 30$ for shipping outside US and Litecid NL hasn't 24 mg. This flavor manufactured by Dekang as well doesn't seem to be very popular. I love it. Can anybody help me? Thanks
sandy

The only RY2 I've had is janty/joye juice so it may be different but you could get it from the UK vendor iVapour (Janty) if they have it in stock. I like it but like their RY4 better... and that doesn't taste the same as the dekang ruyan#4. Similar, but less smokey than the Janty.

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
The only RY2 I've had is janty/joye juice so it may be different but you could get it from the UK vendor iVapour (Janty) if they have it in stock. I like it but like their RY4 better... and that doesn't taste the same as the dekang ruyan#4. Similar, but less smokey than the Janty.

Thanks Kent, I'll have to wait til Friday to check their stock, iVapour.uk is closed at the moment. :(
sandy

sandy

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Lucerne
Thanks Kent, I'll have to wait til Friday to check their stock, iVapour.uk is closed at the moment. :(
sandy

Janty has RY2 but not the 24 mg seems not be on stock anywhere. iVapour.uk is still down. I mailed them and some other suppliers but nobody seems to know when their new charges of liquid wil be on stock. :(
Now I asked Wayne (HG) whether he would consider to add RY2 to his flavours. Lets see what happens.
sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread