Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Delaware
Here is the deal Ive orderd a e cig already but I dont think it will not be here for the new year not that anyone is to blame but myself.
(I orderd it late)
My plan is to stop useing analogs as of the 1st of the year and im gonna stick to it with or without the help of an e cig.
Anyway here is what im looking for
can anyone ship to Delaware by Thursday it needs to be at my house
a cheepy kit 510 801 or 901 even if I gotta get auab passthough
cart and atty and I mean cheep at mad vapes I can get a kit for 30 bucks
and 5 bucks shipping.
I need help with this if at all poss.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi Keegan,
I think that Chris at MyFreedomSmokes.com could help you out. You could get a few of the disposables to get you through until your order gets there. He has a coupon code for smoke stuff. 40% off I think. Juices are already very well priced so you don't need a coupon.
AwesomeVapor.com is AWESOME too.
There also may be a vaper near you that can sell you a small kit out of his or her stock. There are alot of good people in this community. Good Luck.
Tracey

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Take a look at LitecigUSA. Shawn is in Pa. I think. Anyway, he's got great pricing & I've gotten orders from him to Al. in 3 days from order confirmation to my door. Get your order in before 7am & it normally goes out that day.
Good luck with quitting, I put them down after *cough* years at 12 noon, June 20th, 2009 when I opened my first kit & haven't looked back. Still got 9.5 packs of the last carton I bought.

JeannieB360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
Central New Jersey, USA
Off topic - you may want to consider changing your New Years Resolution to "start vaping as a means of giving up analog cigarettes by 1/1/2010" - you'll be putting less pressure on yourself.

I started e-smoking to save money, not to 'give up smoking', so I smoked analogs along with vaping, and over the course of two weeks time I was down to 1 or 2 analogs a day compared to my former 3 pack/day habit, and I really didn't LIKE the analogs compared to vaping - so I gave the rest of the cigarettes in my pack to a smoker and stopped smoking 'by accident' <g>

A lot of people take up vaping specifically to give up cigarettes and some have immediate success, and some taper off, as I did. And it was actually EASY! I've given up cigarettes hundreds of times, lasting anywhere from half an hour to 1 year, and struggled frequently with almost unbearable cravings for a cigarette. I quit in August, and I had a craving for a cigarette ONCE since then - a mild craving, at that, and no cravings since. (I've had 'fleeting thoughts' about lighting up a cigarette - like during coffee after dinner at a restaurant. But that doesn't count as a 'craving' - it's just a memory of something I used to do and that hasn't been legal in New Jersey for years, anyway.)

I'm just suggesting that if you DO happen to smoke a cigarette after January 1, don't beat yourself up - you're on the right path ALREADY.

Have fun vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread