The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who uses the extended cap on the reg provari v2?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by ejaye, Jun 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. meeems

meeems Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    "YAH, we bad'....heh.

2. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Yeah. My wife makes fun of me/it too. :blink:

3. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    And, besides, it helps take the sting out of the fact that I'm carrying a Nintendo DS case around with me. At 51 years old.

'Nuff said. :D

4. ejaye

ejaye Full Member

Jun 9, 2012
    california
    I forgot to update but after testing with the extention cap i do get about 3 to 4 days on a singe charge. I think i might get an extra 18650 battery because i only use the 18490 when i run out of battery.

5. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Now your thinking' :thumbs:

6. Randy C

Randy C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    I've had my V-2 for a little over a month. I bought the extended cap and only use the AW IMR 2000 mah batteries offered by Provape. I am experiencing a technical issue and reached out to Provape today. When I first bought this set-up a month ago, I could easily vape 15 hours on a charge. Now, a month later, and... doing absolutely nothing different, I can only get around 6 hours or so on anyone on my three new batteries. I never drain batteries until they are dead and I take them immediately off the charger when the light turns green,

I don't assume all three batteries are bad, and I haven't read of any inherent design flaws, so I may have a charger issue. The only thing confusing is that the batteries are coming off the charger at 4.1-4.2 volts??? I'll report back with what Provape's response/ direction is

7. babemomlover

babemomlover Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Ann Arbor, MI
    It literally is almost double the vaping time. 1100 mAh on a 18490 and 2000mAh on an 18650.
    It's a simple choice in my mind, the difference in size is so slight that it doesn't make any big of a difference aesthetically

8. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Randy, let me know what was wrong, would like to know for future ref'.

Meems

9. vespaguy

vespaguy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    san diego
    I usually just use the 18500 batts I like the form factor better. Don't feel bad I'm 44 and still Play the DS and 3DS though only at home haha

10. NickZac

NickZac Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use the ProVape case as well. I can fit the unit, a battery box with 2 batteries, a 5ml of juice, and some cartos...its tight tho.

11. Randy C

Randy C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    SW Florida
    Will do Meems... I miss not being able to vape for hours and hours without having to worry about the "blinking light" I'm sure there is a simple solution.

12. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    oh my gaaa right???, i had to trade my provari v2 mini with blue led on the classifieds, for a Provari V2 18650 extension, because i could not take it anymore, the light blinking every 2 or 3 hours..drove me almost insane, i was literally changing batteries before the light would even go off, just to be sure .....no offense to provari mini owners, but i'd rather stick needles in my eyes then go thru that again.

13. 4mudski

4mudski Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2012
    Ohio
    Meeems, was that using the 18350 or the 18490? Thanks

14. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.