Who uses the extended cap on the reg provari v2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I've had my V-2 for a little over a month. I bought the extended cap and only use the AW IMR 2000 mah batteries offered by Provape. I am experiencing a technical issue and reached out to Provape today. When I first bought this set-up a month ago, I could easily vape 15 hours on a charge. Now, a month later, and... doing absolutely nothing different, I can only get around 6 hours or so on anyone on my three new batteries. I never drain batteries until they are dead and I take them immediately off the charger when the light turns green,

I don't assume all three batteries are bad, and I haven't read of any inherent design flaws, so I may have a charger issue. The only thing confusing is that the batteries are coming off the charger at 4.1-4.2 volts??? I'll report back with what Provape's response/ direction is

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Randy, let me know what was wrong, would like to know for future ref'.

Meems
I've had my V-2 for a little over a month. I bought the extended cap and only use the AW IMR 2000 mah batteries offered by Provape. I am experiencing a technical issue and reached out to Provape today. When I first bought this set-up a month ago, I could easily vape 15 hours on a charge. Now, a month later, and... doing absolutely nothing different, I can only get around 6 hours or so on anyone on my three new batteries. I never drain batteries until they are dead and I take them immediately off the charger when the light turns green,

I don't assume all three batteries are bad, and I haven't read of any inherent design flaws, so I may have a charger issue. The only thing confusing is that the batteries are coming off the charger at 4.1-4.2 volts??? I'll report back with what Provape's response/ direction is

vespaguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
san diego
And, besides, it helps take the sting out of the fact that I'm carrying a Nintendo DS case around with me. At 51 years old.

'Nuff said. :D

I usually just use the 18500 batts I like the form factor better. Don't feel bad I'm 44 and still Play the DS and 3DS though only at home haha

NickZac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland--US
What case do you use?

I use the one that ProVape sells which appears to actually be something that was made for a Nintendo DS. Regardless, I like it a lot.

:oops:

I use the ProVape case as well. I can fit the unit, a battery box with 2 batteries, a 5ml of juice, and some cartos...its tight tho.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
oh my gaaa right???, i had to trade my provari v2 mini with blue led on the classifieds, for a Provari V2 18650 extension, because i could not take it anymore, the light blinking every 2 or 3 hours..drove me almost insane, i was literally changing batteries before the light would even go off, just to be sure .....no offense to provari mini owners, but i'd rather stick needles in my eyes then go thru that again.

Will do Meems... I miss not being able to vape for hours and hours without having to worry about the "blinking light" I'm sure there is a simple solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread