Who wants to test the VVPV ??? give me your BEST pitch line !~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
So now that I have my buzz pro, I have really been thinking about the VVPV! I've never vaped anything but the cylinder style PV's and asked a few questions about the VVPV in another thread. What will the dimensions of the VVPV be when it is ready for sell? Not sure if I am more excited to try one of these or the infinity pro!

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I can't answer that first hand for another 5-7 days, but I read that it's like or similar to a pack of cigarettes or a deck of cards I believe.
Someone who really knows that answer will correct me. But at least that's a "ball-park" idea....

Now that I read your answer, I think that was one of the questions I asked in the other thread... I just can't find that thread! Kind of cool that you get to test one! I wouldn't mind doing so, but my opinion would be useless! I have never used a box pv before! You guys would probably spend more time telling me how to use it then I would contributing to the testing! I'm lucky I can use my Buzz Pro! So I'll just read this thread quietly and wait for the production model to go on sale!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Battery just died after 9 hours and about 6mls liquid on whatever charge it had when Mist sent it to me. Phew, now to stalk mailman tomorrow for charger. Shes rockin every thing I've thrown at her. To be continued.

Hope that charger gets there today. Sorry about screwing that up Laz. 6mls of juice is pretty good for 900 mAh batteries but it seems like they should be going just a bit longer to me. I'm still wondering if there's a drain on them when the unit is idle. I literally unplugged it from the charger, wrapped it in bubble wrap and got in the truck to go to the post office. It couldn't have had more of a charge when I mailed it.
Wait a cotton-pickin' minute!! It just hit me..... You vaped 6 mls in 9 hours???!!!
That's some serious puffin' there my friend. Are you trying to hide your face or something?

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Charger did make it today. :thumbs: And a good portion of that 6mls went to the 801 atty and an IKV steaalth canon. :D. Plumes away my friend. :)

Hope that charger gets there today. Sorry about screwing that up Laz. 6mls of juice is pretty good for 900 mAh batteries but it seems like they should be going just a bit longer to me. I'm still wondering if there's a drain on them when the unit is idle. I literally unplugged it from the charger, wrapped it in bubble wrap and got in the truck to go to the post office. It couldn't have had more of a charge when I mailed it.
Wait a cotton-pickin' minute!! It just hit me..... You vaped 6 mls in 9 hours???!!!
That's some serious puffin' there my friend. Are you trying to hide your face or something?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm just gonna take my cue from Wharf Rat (Jerry Garcia) as to when he sends it on to me...

are the test units coming with batts and charger?

hmm gotta see what batts the VVPV uses, and if i have some in good shape.

They come with a charger that you plug into the VVPV to charge it. The batteries are built into the device so you won't need batteries. You can also vape it like a passthrough while your charging it.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
If the batteries are buit in can you access them and change them. We have stopped buying ANY electronics that you can not change the battery!

Yes they are stock 14500 batts , we do not recommend changing them like the Buzz all the time BUT they can be replaced by YOU !

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Thats cool... As long as the batteries still work then there is no reason to change them. What gets the husband angry is something like our old RIO mp3 player. It was a closed unit (Opening the unit voids the warranty) with a propraitary (spelling??) battery when the battery finally gave out you had to send it back to rio for a new one!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wow! thanks 5c, again for the info, and wow... notcigs... full of surprises, like Amanjn said about the Buzz, lots of good stuff.
Yes they are stock 14500 batts , we do not recommend changing them like the Buzz all the time BUT they can be replaced by YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread