Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
I was wondering if I'll still get a TH at the zero level... The 11 mg hits real hard right now somim hoping zero will give me some atleast.....

There won't be any, the TH is pretty much non existent at 4mg, i do 4-8mg strength all day pretty much and some 0 at night or when i'm in the mood for a chain-vape.

pedromj

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Tokyo
I've tried many DIY combinations and none of them had a relation between nicotine strength and TH. On the contrary, at least for me, I get TH with different combinations of Menthol, Pepper / Capsaicin (Diablo Loco), Ethanol (PGA), and the composition of certain flavor concentrates. Some others have found that Cinnamon also gives TH, but I still have not tried it.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
None of us SMOKE zero nic.... we VAPE it.... lol.

Seriously tho, I vape some zero nic late a night sometimes, when I am having a conversation with other vapers/smokers in the "smoking/vaping area" before I quit for the day. I haven't yet cut my nic level down to zero on a perm basis. Hope I will get there someday.

For me, the higher the nic, the more TH. VG reduces TH and flavor, PG increases both.

P.S. One way to tell about zero nic is to order a "doubler" of you favorite juice. I often get 36 or 48 mg juice and cut it in 1/2 to end up with 18 or 24 mg. I may cut that further depending. Anyway, doublers are zero nic mixes that you could test. Just a thought.

If you have any plain USP PG you could vape a bit of that too. It may tell you something about TH (assuming you already vape PG with your juice).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread