Why are there so many Cats on this Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
I think it's the love for animals that draws people to here Ms. Katz. There are a lot more cats than anything else when it comes to names and avatars, can't disagree with that. Most people here own some sort of pet though, and enjoying talking about them and posting pics (there are more shots of my dogs and cat than of me in the faces thread)...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I've been on forums for lots of different topics, can't help but noticing how many cats there are, in user IDs and avatars. (And okay, the leg-climbing squirrel makes an occasional appearance).

Is it something about V4L people? Does an affinity with cats predispose you to loving V4L?

Bacause cats always know a good thing when they find one!:2cool::thumb:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I love the cats but my dog Sheba is the Queen Bee!

catsanddog2.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yeah, Cats might know a good thing when they find one, but at least Dogs stick by their side. At least in my case, the dog is next to me, and the cat, inside my closet getting my clothes fuzzy.
LOL ! This makes me laugh because I ALWAYS had to chase the cat out of my clothes !! LOL !! Even when I was outside hanging laundry on the line, he'd get into my clothespin container and swipe his paws at me everytime I'd go for a clothes pin...LOL...Guess I wasn't supposed to be hanging "his" clothes out to dry...

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
LOL ! This makes me laugh because I ALWAYS had to chase the cat out of my clothes !! LOL !! Even when I was outside hanging laundry on the line, he'd get into my clothespin container and swipe his paws at me everytime I'd go for a clothes pin...LOL...Guess I wasn't supposed to be hanging "his" clothes out to dry...

I would love to know why that is....I cannot leave a drawer open for more than a minute before a cat finds it's way in...then I don't have the heart to run them out.....cannot tell you how many times I have had to wash clean clothes...lol....my white fat cat is the worst

Okay...MK....how do you get the pics to come in so big? All I can do is attach a thumbnail:(

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I've been on forums for lots of different topics, can't help but noticing how many cats there are, in user IDs and avatars. (And okay, the leg-climbing squirrel makes an occasional appearance).

Is it something about V4L people? Does an affinity with cats predispose you to loving V4L?

That's not a leg climbing squirrel. If you look closely you will realize the truth of the matter.

I am in reality a gnarled Oak Tree.
22546_1328923631118_1471797365_3088.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread