Why Choose FSUSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
I see nobody has mentioned the AWESOME customer service. I just got an email from Angie about my order. It was just a short thank you is all it was. But that's the great thing about it, that's all it was. It wasn't a small thank you in a tiny section of my invoice page. They really like to make sure their customers feel like people, not an order. It's what has kept me coming back. $5 for shipping on 1 30 ml bottle of juice is kinda high, almost double some places, but if that's what I have to pay, so be it. It gets to me very quickly and, did I mention the customer service? :D

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
The only thing I didn't get were business cards. But, when I looked at my invoice, it seemed as if everybody in the company had signed it. Even got some personal remarks on it :) Also, even though I ordered just the 1 juice, it looks as if it was checked by 3 people before shipping out. Just wish I could afford to order more at a time lol.

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Yeah, I love the little notes!

And just wait til they make a mistake, then you really know whether a company has good customer service! Order before last was missing the 3 empty 5ml bottles I ordered. So to me, no biggie. Emailed, let them know, and asked if I could just get them included whenever I place my next order.

20mins later I got a response from Corey. So apologetic, said they'd be in the next order. I replied and said it was no drama, this stuff happens. And got another email apologizing for the inconvenience.

When I made my last order, the bottles were there, the instructions to include them was handwritten on my invoice and circled about 3 times.

It was $1.50 worth of empty bottles, and FSUSA responded as though it was life saving equipment (or even more vital - a bottle of hopscotch!)

THAT, my friends, is customer service. And why I was happy to become a Supplier Associate.

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
I LOVE FreedomSmokeUSA!!! It just so happens that today I placed an order but for some reason (the cyber demons) must have done something and the order did not go through. Later on in the day, I noticed that I hadn't received a confirmation email. I called FreedomSmoke (at around 4PM PDT) and got a very polite gal on the other end. I explained to her that I never received a confirmation email. She checked from her end and sure enough..... No order had been received. Because it was already so late in the day, she informed me that unfortunately, my order probably wouldn't be able to go out the same day (not their fault).

I immediately placed the order again and received the conformation email this time.... A good thing but still bummed I'd be receiving my order a day later than I had anticipated.

About two hours later, I received a confirmation that my order had been shipped!!! Wow! Absolutely stellar customer service!

So yes, FreedomSmokeUSA is the best! Great flavors, excellent quality and very personal customer service! I feel like a friend every time I receive an order from them and see the 'thank you' notes from several employees.... A very nice and personal touch indeed.

My only *gripe* is that a few months ago I received a defected 801 drip tip that I called and spoke to them about a couple of days after receiving it. I was told they'd send another one and I never received it. When I followed up on it, the person I spoke with thought I was joking. With this being said, I'm out an 801 stainless steel drip dip..... Win some, lose some, I guess.

All in all, however, I still love FreedomSmoke's high quality liquids.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
fsusa offers it all for ejuices!!!!!!! tons of flavors (and they are always adding more) There is not one bumm ejuice I have gotten from FSUSA (no "bad batches") I like most of the flavors and the flavors I dont like are not disgusting, my tastebuds just dont like them,,,,it is not the quality of the ejuice.
customer services, problem solving EVERYTHING about fsusa is great..they really put a great company together :)
HOW ABOUT THE PROCESSING AND SHIPPING OF ORDERS!!!!!! Holy crap....lighting speed....
FSUSA has spoiled me rotten
Thanks Freedom Smoke USA

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
My goodness! I have just received the order I had placed LATE on Friday afternoon.

Even though my order had not gone through the first time, which was early on Friday morning (due to the cyber demons), when I placed it again in the late afternoon, these awesome peeps at FSUSA still managed to ship my order out the same day :shock:

If yesterday would not have been a holiday, I would have gotten my order yesterday. The super fast processing/shipping is absolutely mind boggling to me! FSUSA mixes stellar e-juices in record time, WITHOUT sacrificing the quality and taste.

I ordered four flavors.... but I'm unable to break myself away from the first flavor I opted to try from this order (Blueberry Pancake 18mg nic.) because it is so incredibly yummy! I don't know what to say, other than these guys totally *nailed it*. The Blueberry Pancake e-juice simply has no room for improvement. I am able to taste the blueberry, the pancake AND the maple syrup..... And the flavors are *blended* together quite nicely. One flavor is not overpowering the other.

If any of you out there happen to be *sitting on the fence* wondering if FSUSA's Blueberry Pancake is any good, there is no need to wonder any longer, go ahead and make your purchase. You will NOT be disappointed. Oh, BTW.... no need to request a double shot of flavoring for this one. It's perfect just the way they make it :thumb:

I am always sent a sample bottle of one of their flavors, which I feel is a very nice touch, in addition to the nice personal comments and signatures that are always included in the copy of my invoice.

This time, it was a 3ml sample of Root Beer (24mg). Although I am not a root beer lover by any means of the imagination, I must admit, this root beer smells quite delish! I'm even tempted to try it. Having said this, I will make sure a fellow root beer vaper ends up with this sample bottle.... It's smells too good to just store in a cupboard or toss in the trash.

Thank you, FSUSA for continuing to make my vaping experience a pleasurable one. Keep up your awesome work :thumbs:

braxy29

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
San Antonio, TX
well, i just sent an email thanking david and folks, and i thought i would put it up here as well.

granted, i have probably only ordered juice from a half-dozen different places or so, but i realized pretty quickly that fsusa had the best juice for my money. their applewood is my go-to, all-day vape. i'm not sure how many times i have ordered from them over the last year, but i have been pleased with their prices, selection, and service every time.

today, i am impressed again. i ordered some attys earlier this week, and realized a day or two later that i was almost out of my applewood juice, and placed another order. i did put in a note that i hoped i would get it quickly, before i ran out. i didn't expect to see that juice until monday or so.

i just checked the mail today (saturday), and i received both orders together in one box. i'm impressed that juice came so quickly, and doubly impressed that they were paying enough attention and/or have their software system (or whatever system they use to keep track of customers and orders) running smoothly enough that someone noticed both orders came to me, and they shipped accordingly.

just one more reason i will continue to shop with them, and i recommend them to anyone looking for a good juice supplier.

braxy29

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
San Antonio, TX
oh, and one more thing - i'm looking at the two invoices, and not only do they have little notes of thanks from the folks who filled the order, but it is clear from the various markings that my order was double checked not once, but twice! you can even tell that all the little details (ml of juice, mg of nic, and pg/vg percentage, and NOT JUST flavor) were double-checked!

WOW :)

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Thats good to hear! I don't even consider DIY - I'm not great at that sort of thing (I spill stuff everywhere just mixing a drink!), and can only imagine the mess I'd make! I know it's more expensive (but still nothing on cigarettes!), but I just get all my juices pre made. I'm always impressed by DIY-ers.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I ordered yesterday, at 2pm my time. Just got notification (10.14am my time) that it's at the post office for shipping. They are so quick! (And it wasn't a small order, and included both juice AND hardware)

You placed another order? Are you ordering almost weekly now? Elpha - if you don't watch it, your husband might try to make you budget your money. Or even worse, not let you buy new shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread