Why Choose FSUSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I just got another 2 converts, look for 2 orders coming to the 41st eecs. I am currently in love with Gummy bear. It is amazing, I also am enjoying pink lemonade and hopscotch. I just placed an order for ry4, cappuccino smooth, watermelon, orange cream sicle and hopscotch. I am very happy to be in able to get others in the military to switch to vaping as our physical health is extremely important, and I can tell you after a month of vaping (I still smoke a analog when I wake up and before bed) that my lung capacity and cardiovascular endurance has greatly improved. I do have a question though, how do I know what flavors I should let steep, and which to use right away. Also could the shipping here adversely affect the taste of the juice? Our mail is consistently left in temperatures in excess of 90 degrees. Honestly, I am very happy to give business to a business local to tucson, but I am even happier knowing that I am sending them to a business that I am 100% sure they will be satisfied with.

Kudos for converting two more people! So, are you almost ready to stop the morning and late night cigarette?

How long does it take to receive your packages after they are shipped? If it's at least 10 days, you're probably fine without steeping. I live in South Florida, and the temps this time of year are in the 90s. From my experience, it helps to steep the liquids faster.

Thanks for recommending FSUSA to your fellow soldiers! So, off topic, but how much longer will you be in Afghanistan?

First, I havent smoked a ananlog in 3 days, HOORAAY. Second, my wife just bought me a early birthday present, she ordered me the FSUSA Eagle VV kit. I am so excited to get this in the mail, I just hope that it arrives soon. So Excited.

Hello herkyj,

We know you said it was too early but :bday: Tell your wife that we said Thank You for trying to help you quit smoking and buying you the Eagle VV kit from us. Congratulations on not smoking analog cigarette's for the past 8 days. With our e-Juice's you have a wide variety of flavors and the option of changing your nicotine level as you work your way off of the analogs for good. We appreciate the word of mouth as you tell your fellow soldiers about FSUSA. Good luck and be as safe as can over there in afghanistan serving our country. THANK YOU for your SERVICE and we salute you all for doing what you do for us.:thumb:

so do your Flavors come from China or are not certified and inspected, would be great to have all the juice ingredients included in such a statement? :oops: Nothing personal.. just sayin' :blink:

We only put four ingredients in our juices which include: nicotine, PG, VG, and flavor. We are a U.S. National and worldwide distributor of flavors for FlavourArt in Italy, a company that is widely recognized as providers for the world's foremost and finest flavors. Our nicotine is 99.999 percent pure and certified by U.S. labs. Our vegetable glycerin(VG) and propylene glycol(PG) ingredients are made in labs in the U.S. and our VG is certified as Rabbinical Kosher.

Pamela and I get constant request for free samples. unfortunately shipping costs, costs of blending and packaging etc. make it prohibitive to honor every request. sorry for that. our flavors are the best anywhere so we recommend you buy a sampler pack which is cost effective and try them. I am certain you will agree they are excellent :)

DesertHogRider

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Southern Arizona, USA
any chance of getting a free sample of your tobaco flavor vapor

Try the Virginia...you'll like it. It was my daily vape for many months. Wins/ton was good too but it kills the clearomizers....maybe in a ViVi Nova or similiar re-buildable it would be better. Maxx Blend is way too sweet (IMHO)....

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
any chance of getting a free sample of your tobaco flavor vapor
glare.gif
I'd be happy with a sample, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread