Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Wow, there IS a full service supplier close to home. The wife and I quit smoking and started Vap'n about a month ago after I picked a couple of knock kits at the corner store. We both had tried to quit numerous times over the years. After deciding this would work I spent several days looking for a local place to buy better equipment. Unable to locate anything I went online and have been buying from several suppliers on the East Coast. They have been awesome, fast shipping, fair prices and great customer service. The OP's title is "Why Choose FSUSA". My question is "Why should I change to FSUSA". Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Signed

Elphaba13

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Australia
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
1. Amazing juice
2. Huge flavour range (over 400)
3. Unrivaled customer service
4. Friendly staff
5. Only seller of the Jessy in your country
6. Orders usually sent within 24 hours
7. Really good resolution of any issues
8. All juices mixed fresh when you order
9. Incredibly attractive Supplier Associates (come on, I had to!)

ETA: 10. A free sample with every order

Last edited:

coffm0

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2010
Texas
I will say FSUSA has been my only liquid supplier for about 9 months. I go only go through roughly 100ml a month in my household. The customer service is awesome, the notes are great, and the samples are cool. Recently I was very impressed, I recieved my order in 2 business days and the sample I recieved was awesome. 99 bananas was very good, as matter of fact I need to order more cause the 3ml was just a tease. My wife loves it and so do I. If I could get my mod batteries and the CISCO or IKV atties, I wouldnt shop anywhere else. Thanks FSUSA

AlyfromtheWoods

Sep 13, 2010
Utah
FreedomSmokeUSA=
Awesome.jpg

Granted, most of my orders consist of the novelty flavors like bacon and pizza or others you can't find anywhere else, but I've tried other more normal flavors and they are also good, I highly recommend trying Funky Monkey if you like a banana/kiwi/green apple flavor, or even try Baby-Back Ribs if you're feeling daring (seriously, it's good, tastes like smoked meat). Most of their flavors are very accurate and pure, and they've done their homework. Also, I hate vg with every fiber of my being, but some of their eliquids only come in 50%pg/50%vg. I can usually pick out the vg in most eliquids, even if it's 90%pg/10%vg, but not with FreedomSmoke! I don't taste one bit of vg in anything I've ordered from them, which is a huge bonus in my book. I've even met David and other representatives from FreedomSmoke at Vapefest, and I must say, they were extremely friendly and very helpful with whatever questions I had. Once I get more money saved up, or I finally satisfy my craving for novelty flavors, I'll definitely be ordering more regularly from this company. Thanks guys!

Karlproxima

May 1, 2011
Athens GA
why?

There are not too many quality ejuice suppliers in the US. I had tried a few places before I discovered freedomsmokeusa and while a few were of quality the prices I was paying were pretty steep.

I tried a few that were very inexpensive, priced closer to what freedomsmokeusa charges and they had to be the worst ejuices I have tried. So, in short.. they sell the best, un-matched quality while also being the most diverse flavor availability anywhere without challenge.

If they charged the same as most suppliers It would still be a deal... (and I dread saying that because they could up the prices and I would gladly pay)

Some of the ejuices out there tasted like someone put dead fish in the ejuice.. others were so watery I labored to work out what they could have done to mess up such a simple formula. PG/VG/Flavor.. er, where did these folks go wrong?

There are only 1-2 suppliers that have a similar high quality to freedomsmokeusa ejuice but what made me seek out Freedomsmokeusa was that the inexpensive price of ecig juice in contrast to what I was spending smoking every week started to wear off.. I realized that these expectations of like 5ml bottles that were supposed to last so long were greatly overestimated. I needed like 30, 60, 120ml bottles at a reasonable price.

I read on this forum (the larger forum) about this tiramisu ejuice sold by freedomsmokeusa and instantly I knew I needed to try it. Then I saw the price.. hmmmm? Well, I got my order so fast it made my head spin.. then the flavor from this tiramisu just blew me away. I had not tasted anything so distinct, so authentic since I began vaping.

We live in uncertain times with lots of change and a big boy network trying to squash anything good that comes our way.

I'll support Freedomsmokeusa into the depths of hell.. and I ask that it be established that they are not mere ecig/ejuice suppliers.... that's not fair to them.

They are a family who is working so hard I am only glad it's not my business.. because they are frickin miracle workers getting out shipments, offering such high quality products at rock bottom prices. yeah... it's easy to become picky about some detail but I say open your eyes and realize how great and vital this service is... it's not just a business it is a public service.

Support them to ensure they thrive. Let them set the market tone on ejuices and force other sellers to anti up or dry up.

I can't imagine anyone making a living selling ejuice unless they are selling volume.. so imagine how hard these good folks work to make it happen, every day, 7 days a week.

They dont' even have to sell hardware. (which is expensive and risky to stock because you never know what new trend will end up forcing you to hold onto all this stuff no one wants)

Lastly.. (yeah I am long winded.. that's me) customer service. Geeeze!, they work too hard. Really... It is staggering to deal with them as I can see how much effort is put into what they do.

It's easy to look good when you handle a few orders every day... but I suspect these folks are doing a very large volume of orders.. and when you are running so many orders a day you have to work really hard to keep it all going smoothly.

Even the smallest mistake can mess up your entire week at that point.. and i don't think your average person can fully understand what that is like. I see a lot of unhappy people here and there who have some issue with suppliers of all kinds related to ecigarettes but I have to say that 98% of those complaints comes from people who just don't get it.. they don't really understand how much effort is being put forth to support them from the very company they are upset about.

Any who.. Freedomsmoke USA can be your best friend if you love to vape. I can't understand why anyone would go elsewhere after trying Freedomsmoke USA.

I could go on.. but I think I already have. :)

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
Yeah, I love the little notes!

And just wait til they make a mistake, then you really know whether a company has good customer service! Order before last was missing the 3 empty 5ml bottles I ordered. So to me, no biggie. Emailed, let them know, and asked if I could just get them included whenever I place my next order.

20mins later I got a response from Corey. So apologetic, said they'd be in the next order. I replied and said it was no drama, this stuff happens. And got another email apologizing for the inconvenience.

When I made my last order, the bottles were there, the instructions to include them was handwritten on my invoice and circled about 3 times.

It was $1.50 worth of empty bottles, and FSUSA responded as though it was life saving equipment (or even more vital - a bottle of hopscotch!)

THAT, my friends, is customer service. And why I was happy to become a Supplier Associate.

what are the advantages of being a supplier associate? and how does one get to be one.?????

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
The advantage is getting to help people out on this fine forum! David calls us the little worker bees. But really we derail a lot of stuff.

I was asked to be one as there weren't any in my time zone and I'm a rowdy type!

We definitely derail a lot of stuff.

You might also have been asked since you have red hair. I have dark brown hair, but have a lot of red highlights when I'm in the sun alot. I think all FSUSA associates should have red hair or red highlights. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread