why did i wait so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike P

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2017
I decided to break out the ol tfv8 tank with a new coil and juice after only using rdas for a month(troll v2 and dead rabbit). the taste is ok but a little off, it feels weak and the clouds are small. not being to impressed I let it sit for a week, went back to vape it yesterday and the flavor was disgusting.

for 30bucks I have enough coil and wick to last me over a year. I'm glad I don't have to buy crappy coil heads anymore, what a waste.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
I decided to break out the ol tfv8 tank with a new coil and juice after only using rdas for a month(troll v2 and dead rabbit). the taste is ok but a little off, it feels weak and the clouds are small. not being to impressed I let it sit for a week, went back to vape it yesterday and the flavor was disgusting.

for 30bucks I have enough coil and wick to last me over a year. I'm glad I don't have to buy crappy coil heads anymore, what a waste.
Agreed I find that there is no quality or standard in coil heads you never really know what you'll get

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec

This is pretty much the exact reason i switched to rebuildables, not really because of money or clouds but more for a simpler (to me) and less crappy experience, now no matter how i wick my rdas i always get 100x better flavor than i had with any tanks in general. Not only that but i don't have dud coils anymore which is a big ++ to me.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Why did I wait so long to get an RDA my god what a difference only received them this week and still playing around with them like new builds and different wires . I'm usually an kanthal 24 and 26 g type of guy so now I'm gonna play around with a few new types . since today is a snowday that is the perfect day to play in my little vaping cabinet that my girlfriend set up for me good day everyone

Sorry, I have nothing to contribute except to say that I love this enthusiasm. I have been doing this so long that it's almost mundane at times, and I'm kinda bored. None of the new stuff gets me as excited as that first successful 28ga kanthal build on my first RDA - an Igo - or even rebuilding a Kanger clearomizer coil, or my first dual-coil build.

This I LOVE. It takes me back to a few years ago, or so, when everything was new and a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong - I still enjoy building and vaping, but I don't get the same "thrill" anymore.

Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread