The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

why did i wait so long

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by the dog, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mike P

Mike P Senior Member

Nov 13, 2017
    I decided to break out the ol tfv8 tank with a new coil and juice after only using rdas for a month(troll v2 and dead rabbit). the taste is ok but a little off, it feels weak and the clouds are small. not being to impressed I let it sit for a week, went back to vape it yesterday and the flavor was disgusting.

for 30bucks I have enough coil and wick to last me over a year. I'm glad I don't have to buy crappy coil heads anymore, what a waste.

• Like Like x 3
  2. the dog

the dog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2016
    Agreed I find that there is no quality or standard in coil heads you never really know what you'll get

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    This is pretty much the exact reason i switched to rebuildables, not really because of money or clouds but more for a simpler (to me) and less crappy experience, now no matter how i wick my rdas i always get 100x better flavor than i had with any tanks in general. Not only that but i don't have dud coils anymore which is a big ++ to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    Sorry, I have nothing to contribute except to say that I love this enthusiasm. I have been doing this so long that it's almost mundane at times, and I'm kinda bored. None of the new stuff gets me as excited as that first successful 28ga kanthal build on my first RDA - an Igo - or even rebuilding a Kanger clearomizer coil, or my first dual-coil build.

This I LOVE. It takes me back to a few years ago, or so, when everything was new and a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong - I still enjoy building and vaping, but I don't get the same "thrill" anymore.

Glad you are enjoying it. :)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.