Why do disposable e-cigarettes often leak oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    me-okay-ive-complained-enough-about-this-its-time-to-35727335.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I feel like I'm drinking oil, not smoking

Here's a Novel Concept... Maybe you should Ditch those Disposables and get something that People say Works?

It would save the Wear n' Tear on your Keyboard from posting everyday about How Terrible they are.

Thinking.gif

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    @Weisen , you may have noticed you used two terms that really set people off around here... oil and smoking.
    But, instead of giving you a hard time I will try to help. It's water soluble e-liquid (or we just call it "juice") that usually contains (but not always) nicotine. Also, please call it vaping not smoking. So... now that you know the jargon (correct terms to use) let's move on. What device are you using (presumably a cheap disposable)? Have you ever used a different vaping device before? Did you or are you quitting smoking? If you are really interested in vaping, we can help you find a better device (and good deals... vape shops are overpriced and corner stores just sell crap) If you are vaping "the other stuff", there is a special forum for that... we don't discuss that on these forums. Finally, how old are you (be careful... it's a trick question)?

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    In all fairness, if the OP is vaping, not smoking, the "other stuff", it is oil, not juice. That stuff apparently cannot be dissolved in VG or PG as it is oil soluble. The OP needs to post their question in the correct forum if that is the case.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I forgot to mention... some vape devices I have the instructions are a poor translation from chinese to english and they often do use the term "oil" so I don't blame other people if they accidentally use that term.
    That whole evali thing got us really upset about calling it oil.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    I wonder, maybe Triumph have started moving into the disposable e-cig market?

if you really wanted oil, back in the day - it really had to be BSA which we all said stood for Best Scrap Available!

Apologies for derailing the thread .... but I started off with a Tiger Cub which while it didn't leak oil was prone to offering either headlights or ignition at night but not always both!

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread