Why do some juices vape "faster" than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
It seems to be vendor related rather than PG/VG ratio. For example, I filled up my tank yesterday morning with Halo Tribecca and it lasted me until 5pm when I was leaving work for the day. Today, I filled up my tank with MBV's Ecto Cooler (65/35, PG/VG) and I already finishined the tank off and it's not even noon. Same vaping habits, same wattage, same mod, but a significant difference in juice consumption. Can someone explain this? I'm worried that I'm consuming more nicotine than I need to.

A number of reasons that could start with voltage setting if you're using a vv to charge of battery. I think, though, the most elementary cause of juice vaping quicker than others is the make-up of said juice. A higher PG percentage might mean a faster burn than one with a balanced VG/PG. Also, a juice that the makers use alcohol in its construction might have a viscosity that is conducive to a faster burn making it expend faster than other juices.

oldnoob

Jun 16, 2013
City of Angels, USA
einstein-ablert-study-1940-sized.jpg

Just saying...

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I'd bet your vaping habits aren't the same with those two juices. Halo juices seem to perform better than most and seem more like smoking somehow. I bet you are hitting it less often or smaller hits. The Ecto is more candy like, if I have a bowl of jellybean s in front of me, they're gone before I realize it. It could also have something to do with build up on the coil. Halo juices run really clean and coils look new for weeks. I did some Ecto with FW flavorings and it gunked up my coils pretty quick. Might effect how efficient the juice vaporizes.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
einstein-ablert-study-1940-sized.jpg

Just saying...

I know that guy from Somewhere.

He is either the one who Rewrote the Laws of Dimensional Reality giving rise to the Second Greatest Discovery in History for Physics.

Or he was the one who was Ranting about the Mind Rays at the Bus Stop with a Cardboard Sign say'n "Will Work for Good e-Liquids".

:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread