Why is VG and PG as e-liquid instead of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jibberish...nothing but randomness

Members here are very helpful, but you seem to be bent on wasting it posting random jibberish including your bicycle post.
sorry. I'm just curious and keen to innovative the most safest, easiest and cheapest way to vape. (I'm actually poor you know) and its an expensive and anxious habit for me

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
sorry. I'm just curious and keen to innovative the most safest, easiest and cheapest way to vape. (I'm actually poor you know) and its an expensive and anxious habit for me

Safest is probably to stick to known techniques, unless you're a chemist or engineer who really, truly knows what you're doing.

Vaping can be pretty darn cheap, I bet if you started a thread asking for advice on keeping costs down, you'd get a lot of helpful ideas.

As for "isn't it more healthier to inhale water", another name for inhaling too much water is drowning.

HardCoil

Unresolved Status
Aug 22, 2015
Malaysia

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk
Hi

I will try to be as helpful as i can.
Vaping is MUCH more expensive here is Malaysia. A bottle of 30ml juice could kiss your 10$ goodbye. Wicking accesories and wires are all pretty darn expensive because everyone is taking advantage of everybody.

What i can suggest to you is the same thing what i am doing atm. Depends on what you want really. Like me, my previous addiction was not only to the mild throat hit of a Mevius Charcoal filter ciggies but also the amount of smokes it makes. I love puffin lots and lots of smokes. So thats my biggest addiction to be honest.
I buy Vegetable Glycerine aka Glycerol fron cake shops 1litre costs me about 2-3$, and i chose many different concentrated flavorings at about 50cents - 1$ at most in 30ml bottles. Since it is difficult for me to get Propylene Glycol i used a few drops of vodka to dilute my VG. Anyways, i am not a PG fan because i am all about clouds. If you want some throat hitting and better pronounce flavors source some PGs and make your own juice.

Once i had my hands on nicotine solutions, i ordered some in VG base and went from there. I spent about 30$ worth of just ingredients enough to last me a solid good 2-3 months with my vaping habit at about 3days 1 bottle of 30ml juice.

With vaping its ENDLESS. The sky is the limit. But do your homework. Ask around how to further perfect your juice, how to make them, what to do to suit what you want. Everyone here is very knowledgable. I am sure everyone here is willing to help. Good luck!

Reactions: Super Flex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread