Why me?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
So I got my first alien visions order in a few days ago. I am pumped!!! I love VG juice, and I have read nothing but good things about these guys. I just got back into vaping after a brief ( well, a few years ) hiatus. Anyway I'm excited to try this juice.

I was hoping it would show up before I needed to leave for work yesterday, but it did not. While at work I check the tracking, and it tells me it was delivered, before I went to work! I get home from work and check the door and mailbox again, nothing. Ok, maybe it's a mistake and it will come today. Nope, mail shows up, no package...
I called the 1800 USPS number and filed a complaint. I will also be calling my local post office on Monday when they open. I hope they can track down the package, but after reading some forums about people in similar situations, I am not counting on it.

I am getting a bit low on juice, however I want to wait until I talk to the local post office before I give up and place a new order. This is such a disappointing feeling I was so excited to have a weekend to try out the new exciting favors I had ordered.

I want to reiterate that this is nothing negative about Ben or Alien Visions. I have not contacted him about this issue as he shipped the item very quickly and in my shipping email confirmation my address is correct, so this seems to be an issue with the USPS. I am just very disappointed that now my wait to try the infamous alien visions will be delayed for who knows how long.

Anyone have a similar experience where usps says delivered but the package never arrived?
-dustin

Jermania

Moved On
Jun 18, 2012
Valhalla
Wow, that really sux. Being a juice fiend, I watch my shipping notices very closely as well, but I have yet to be totally ripped off. There have been times where the USPS has posted the *delivered* status before it has been delivered, but it always arrived the very next day. Hopefully the mail man simply misplaced it, and it will arrive on Monday. Alienvisions has the best and fastest shipping I have experienced amongst vendors, maybe not the cheapest, but totally worth it.

Lisa J

Feb 14, 2013
PA
Dustin,

This happened to me on Christmas Eve where the UPS man (substitute driver for the busy season) delivered one of my daughter's presents to who knows where. I called UPS that night to complain, and they advised me to call the shipper and let them know what happened. I called Cafe Press and they sent me a new shirt no charge. Of course this was after Christmas, so my daughter ended up opening an empty box with a printout of my receipt. Thank goodness she is old enough to be understanding about it LOL.

Hope your package is found soon!!

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
I am hoping that it shows up on Monday. When I saw the tracking information said it was delivered yesterday I was really hoping it would show up today. I asked my neghibors today and both say they didn't receive anything by mistake. Hopefully when I am able to call my local PO on Monday they will be able to track it down. I have some empty T2's and a protank waiting to be filled! I placed an order from another vendor today and I have enough rawr samples left to keep me vaping until I can either track down this package or get my next order.

Thanks for the replies I will keep you upadated!

I contacted alien visions today as well just to see if there was anything they could do on their end. Fingers crossed my package just shows up Monday :)

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I placed my order earlier in the week when ave went back online, received my 330ml's of BB on saturday. I'm not too far from bethlehem either. Have you had any problems with juices delivered to you recently from other vendors? Like ejoker said, it could have been misdelivered or maybe even confiscated if the local carriers aren't sure about the contents. Although I think with usps they need a warrent to search packages. Whatever the case may be, keep us posted. I hope you get your juices soon brother!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
You're never SOL with us. Just pop us a help desk ticket with an explanation and we can get you taken care of. We utilize the USPS so we are aware of their failings and frequent issues and have business practices to help offset those inconveniences. Drop us a line and we can figure out the best response.

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Thanks Porphy, I put in a ticket yesterday :) I appreciate the response!

Redhatpat,
I placed an order from aroma ejuice a few weeks back and that came no issue. I really think USPS just mis-delivered my package. I live on a terrace, and I'm thinking maybe they delivered it to my "st" instead of "Ter" but that is all speculation. I am hoping it shows up, but if not it looks like AVE will take care if me! This is why I love this community!

Where in pa are your from?

Thanks again everyone
-dustin

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Hey dusty, yeah that was my origional thought when I heard you had put vaping down for a bit, maybe the couriers weren't used to delivering any vapemail to your residence. If mis-delivery becomes a regular occurance than you should take this all the way to the postmaster general, kindly of course. My usps guy is very aware of my vaping now. It doesn't hurt to bribe them on christmas with a $20 bill & a nice letter of appreciation, too. I'm in Amish country, btw. Silverlining here is when you get your ave juices atleast you won't have to steep them. I vape BB right out of the mailbox!

RHP

Last edited:

kerplunk17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2009
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Talked to my local post office this morning. They couldn't tell me exactly what happened but told me the package made its way back to their office at 8:15 this morning. They assured me it will be delivered today. I will update this thread when I get home from work.

AVE has been great the last few days with support. They offered to work something out if the package was not found. I am glad however that it did not have to come to that!
Thanks again
-Dustin

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
You're never SOL with us. Just pop us a help desk ticket with an explanation and we can get you taken care of. We utilize the USPS so we are aware of their failings and frequent issues and have business practices to help offset those inconveniences. Drop us a line and we can figure out the best response.

Impressive CS ! Great job !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread