Why O Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did my wife not tell me I was about out of Peanut Butter cookie till last night. Im hooked, It's my all day vape. I mean close your eyes take a vape an sit back with a glass of milk damn I just ate a warm peanut butter cookie this stuff is good.

I have 3ml left o the wait for my order I placed this morn. I'm going to have with draws. 60mls on order check (15ml only lasted a week :ohmy:) didn't even have a chance to steep as it was a go right out the package. Tell wife when I'm running low say order more. She fills mine when she fills her sweet cherry ( that don't sound right :laugh:) Got me some Ginger's RY4 an Sun Kissed coming I mean you cant pass up 30ml for $10 and TVR has just damn tasty juice. Well time to figure out what to vape till the pbc shows up.

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
well my new ViVi Nova came today so I got to use my new Vmax, filled it up with the last 3ml of my pbc and all I can say is wow, it's even better. This is not going well, 2 hours and I have about 1.5ml left 8-o Bummed cause all we have left is furit stuff and dont want to chance cracking this new tank.

Graham cracker is sitting in cart. Have to wait till net week any ways before I can place another order so will get to see whats on sale then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread