The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Why O Why

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by Yota, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Yota

Yota Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did my wife not tell me I was about out of Peanut Butter cookie till last night. Im hooked, It's my all day vape. I mean close your eyes take a vape an sit back with a glass of milk damn I just ate a warm peanut butter cookie this stuff is good.

I have 3ml left o the wait for my order I placed this morn. I'm going to have with draws. 60mls on order check (15ml only lasted a week :ohmy:) didn't even have a chance to steep as it was a go right out the package. Tell wife when I'm running low say order more. She fills mine when she fills her sweet cherry ( that don't sound right :laugh:) Got me some Ginger's RY4 an Sun Kissed coming I mean you cant pass up 30ml for $10 and TVR has just damn tasty juice. Well time to figure out what to vape till the pbc shows up.

2. KrasH

KrasH Moved On

Jul 25, 2012
    I highly recommend the Graham Cracker to you then, you will love it immensely!

3. Yota

I will have to add that to my next order. Just waiting to see that peanut butter cookie in the weekly special and im going to be in trouble.

4. KrasH

KrasH Moved On

Jul 25, 2012
    It was just there last week I believe.

I still have to do a video review for the Graham Cracker, but when I let a friend of mine try it, she took one hit and walked away with my PV saying I was never getting it back. I did of course, after she emptied the carto :) it is among the best I have had yet flavor wise.

5. Yota

well my new ViVi Nova came today so I got to use my new Vmax, filled it up with the last 3ml of my pbc and all I can say is wow, it's even better. This is not going well, 2 hours and I have about 1.5ml left 8-o Bummed cause all we have left is furit stuff and dont want to chance cracking this new tank.

Graham cracker is sitting in cart. Have to wait till net week any ways before I can place another order so will get to see whats on sale then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.