Why V4L is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I ordered a blue battery about a month ago. It worked for about a week and then kerplunk. I toyed with the idea of sending it back. Then I decided to try it again. Low and behold it worked fine. Switched cartos and back to no vapor. Seems it only likes certain cartos. A little annoying but not worth sending back IMO. Ordered another blue one and then another. Then I decided to go with a white generic. I asked in the comments section that if possible, I would like a red or orange LED. I don't know about anyone else here, but I like to have at least 1 white battery with a red or orange LED so that I can vape in public without a million questions. ("DUDE!! WHY IS YOUR CIGARETTE LIGHTING UP BLUE???") I get my order today and find that my white battery has a green LED. (No big deal really.) But... they threw in a shorty with a red LED since that was not an option with the generics.

Every time I toy with trying out another vendor for curiosity's sake, something like this happens. I have never been as happy with a company as I am with V4L. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread