Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ok..... So why do I Love Krispers: hmmm...... Lets see..... First, he was the first person on here that really made me feel welcomed. From the first time he hit on me to all our Skype chats, he's always been there, a true friend, more then just a "forum" friend. Second, he's always there to help on and off the forum. A great listener, advisor and someone that I can vent to. And most important of all, Third, he's just plain HOT!!! So ladies..... Hands off..... He's already spoken for ;). I :wub: you Krispers. Great big hugs and kisses.

Me not hot but sonic seems to tell me daily lol he was blessed with bad taste

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Hows you beauty queen

Doing good :). Hubby's on vaca this week. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Thursday. Finally got the knack of homeschooling. Just put in an order for her CAT test to see how we'll she's doing. Gonna take a few weeks to receive it, give her the test, mail it back to the testing center and get the results in the mail. How's things going on your end?

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Well, even though I was deluded about his connubial bliss, his avi still always makes me think of that one adorable high school prom couple we all knew. I really thrive on nostalgia, so I eat that up. I will say that even though I never ask folks about 'em, I'd love to know the derivation of his username...makes me think of some South Park character that didn't quite make the cut:p! But big :toast: to the members who stick around looking for a little fun. Yay, fun:laugh:!

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Who, me:blush:?

not-guilty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread