Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
You know how you go into a supermarket or hardware store and they say "did find everything you were looking for?" an you go "yeah", because you know if you looked and didn't find it, you don't want to waste more time talking about it with a cashier?

I am exhausted from looking for certain items that i need but cant find them all in one store/site. It happens all the time, and also, I have about 3 or 4 orders being shipped in from various sites that I can't always remember what was in which order and when it's coming... vent. Ok. Also, the shipping is killing me..

Not to mention when you locate a site with the item, you get "notify me" or "out of stock"... grrr.

Today I tried to find Shorty drip tips for 510 attys, AND drip tips for 306 attys, AND a LR 510 with slightly higher Ohm rating. Closest I found was one store that had the tips together, but no attys at all! They had LR 510 carto's at 1.8 Ohms which I would have gotten too, but NO ATTY's at all... electonicsticks i think...
So I rang it up and for a few driptips plus a pack of carto's and shipping it's almost 40 bucks... wow. I wouldn't have blinked if i could've gotten a certain LR 510 with it... heck no.

My main theme of this post is ... grrr..

we are almost there, we are ordering massive stock on everything. But keep in mind, this is not cheap, it takes time. The other dealers here they are working hard on this issue too. Give us all a chance and most of us will take care of all your needs. There are some excellent suppliers on this forum, but we all need time and close to 6 or 700k to fully stock all hardware and juices etc. Some of us are almost there so hang tight :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I can imagine... hey I certainly don't blame you vendors. I know as soon as a "big box" ecig store gets opened, the little guys will be weeded out... sad, but with shipping and who knows, maybe an internet tax system, it may be the norm one day. I know we'll all be going there out of necessity; well most of us. I mean, who doesn't own something from China? that's because of the price.. but it will be good to have the choice.
that is a side issue (imports) but you know with shipping, it's necessary for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread