does anyone know what atomizer this is?

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Got it!! no need to reply thx!
"Hi my name is Ethan. I had a question that I asked on a public forum. Then I found the answer, but I didn't post what it was. So if someone in the future googles this question, they'll be led here but won't find the answer. I am a jerk. Don't be like me."

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
The truth is that i was dishonest and photo'd an atty from a vendor so i could find out what atty to use so that i could use the same for try outs ti sell ejuice that i make.. but then i thought that it was very dishonest to do industrial espionage and not the type of person that i want to be... so i replied to my own post so as not to recieve a reply... and decided to just be truthfull and post an honest question in a different thread for a proper atty..
So i sure hope that if anyone googles this question... than they wont be a jerk and -will- be like me and not like the the quick to judge nice guy that replied to my post.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I have no idea if thats you being nice or vendictive.... lol.
Yeah, that's kind of my signature move ;). Hi, my name is bwh79, and I'm kind of an a:censored:ole. But I generally only use my powers for good. People either love me, or hate me. I'm sure I'm on more than one person's "ignore" list. Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread