wide bore drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
as the title suggests, im looking for a wide bore drip tip. specifically something that someone has or has had good experience with. also, im interested in the internal bore size.

i basically want something with a bigger hole (not just regular on one end and wide at the mouth because im looking to maximize airflow so that the drip tip isnt a bottleneck for the airholes on my rda. also, i want to try something new.

any help or comments are much appreciated

p.s. i wouldve searched the forum first but the search function seems broken for now because of site maintenance.

Last edited:

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
this is the widest that I have inside as well as outside
1447702-3.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1447702

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I recently got two wide bore titanium drip tips from Ninja mods. They both have HUGE inner diameters that go straight through. They are rather short. I like them very much.

I also recently got the full sized wide bore titanium drip tip from Ghost Modders. It makes the Ninja mods tips look tiny, though actually the Ninja Mods have a wider bore at the atty end. The Ghost Modders tip is tapered, with a HUGE inner diameter at the mouth end. I got the serialized one with the Japanese for "Ghost" on it. Great drip tip.

Both have their place. NM has two o-rings while GM only had one. Both are titanium. Both look sharp. Both are great for dripping through. I'm glad that I have all three. I have an AFC in titanium on the way from Ninja Mods, too, but I can't comment on that yet.

Edit: Both are pricey...but I'm glad I bought them.

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
this is the widest that I have inside as well as outside
1447702-3.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1447702
interesting, any specs on internal bore?

I recently got two wide bore titanium drip tips from Ninja Mods. They both have HUGE inner diameters that go straight through. They are rather short. I like them very much.

I also recently got the full sized wide bore titanium drip tip from Ghost Modders. It makes the Ninja Mods tips look tiny, though actually the Ninja Mods have a wider bore at the atty end. The Ghost Modders tip is tapered, with a HUGE inner diameter at the mouth end. I got the serialized one with the Japanese for "Ghost" on it. Great drip tip.

Both have their place. NM has two o-rings while GM only had one. Both are titanium. Both look sharp. Both are great for dripping through. I'm glad that I have all three. I have an AFC in titanium on the way from Ninja Mods, too, but I can't comment on that yet.

Edit: Both are pricey...but I'm glad I bought them.
funny, those are the 2 that i have found with decent reviews. any way you could send me or post up pics of them together and close ups of them? also, which nm did you get?

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
i understand there is a limit to size without modifying the top cap/drip tip but i have seen a few specs in reference to the smallest internal diameter being 5, 5.5 and 6mm. i believe the biggest straight through, "no step" is either 6 or 6.5 from ninja mods, i was just curious as to if there were other tips with that size (because its the biggest ive seen).
the next thing would be if anyone had size comparisons between any nm tips and other common tips (like a protank3 or aerotank) because i dont have local access to nm tips to see if theyre too big or too small for my tastes. worst case scenario, ill email nm for measurements and draw out a rough sizing for them and compare to my drip tips

SCOTT-3

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london u.k
as the title suggests, im looking for a wide bore drip tip. specifically something that someone has or has had good experience with. also, im interested in the internal bore size.

i basically want something with a bigger hole (not just regular on one end and wide at the mouth because im looking to maximize airflow so that the drip tip isnt a bottleneck for the airholes on my rda. also, i want to try something new.

any help or comments are much appreciated

p.s. i wouldve searched the forum first but the search function seems broken for now because of site maintenance.

IMAG0520.jpg IMAG0519.jpg for a bit of tail piping, from uk rocket science mods, 8.5mm bore or you can add any other drip tip as it acts as a extender as well, size wise it's like puffing on a cigar:)

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
interesting, any specs on internal bore?

funny, those are the 2 that i have found with decent reviews. any way you could send me or post up pics of them together and close ups of them? also, which nm did you get?

all in milimeters sorry no English ruler here
outside 12mm
inside up (mouth) 8.5mm
inside down (atty) 6mm

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
Emailed for measurements

Check out wnyvapor.com and their BVT tips. I have 4 of them and though they are metal, they are the widest inner bore tip I've ever seen and they're hand made in the US. Can't get much better than that ...

From the pics, they don't seem that wide. Maybe a mm bigger than the other dt in the pic which I assume is a normal dt

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread