wife sticks old cig .... in aspire Atlantis drip tip to not get liquid on lips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
If you're getting liquid through the drip tip either the head is flooded or not tight into the base or you got liquid in the center tube.

Too small of air hole selection, too strong of draw pulls more liquid into the head than can be vaporized causing flooding, some of the liquid will travel up the air/ center tube.
Using a .5 head at too low of a power setting also causes incomplete vaporization which can cause flooding, some of the liquid will travel up the air/ center tube.

Sounds like the setup is too advanced for her stage of vaping.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
You can get longer drip tips and drip tips that have bends in them - both of these options will prevent juice splats from the coil.

Bent Top Drip Tip - 101 Vape

bent-drip-tip.jpg

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
no i wish it was lol , im looking at drip tips now and see they have different shapes

Sorry. It's just a little funny that 3 people that just joined with less than 7 posts are all talking today about getting juice in their lips/mouths, and making posts about regulations/bans.

(I'm the tin foil hat type just overlook me) :p

yea i dont smoke , but when i try it ,we have had the cloupor about 3 days , i like the little taste of liquid , we bought Canadian flavoured tobacco flavour e juice at 12 mg nic and its yucky im ordering her some blueberry 0 nic and 6 nic and ill get one of those tips from canvape . im trying to make this cloupor and atlantis set up work for her oh yea we were at 12 watts m but i just read we should be at 15 watts .....................on a side note when we first got it i had her try it at 38 watts and she about fell out the chair lol . and she has smoked for 30 years 2 packs a day lol

Last edited:

rhean

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
I don't use Aspire. I switched directly from protank 2 to drippers. In both cases, though, if a considerable amount of juice is getting into your mouth, something is very wrong, and switching to a different drip tip is not a fix. imo take the thing to a b&m, and ask them to show you what's wrong, and how to fix it.

I don't use Aspire. I switched directly from protank 2 to drippers. In both cases, though, if a considerable amount of juice is getting into your mouth, something is very wrong, and switching to a different drip tip is not a fix. imo take the thing to a b&m, and ask them to show you what's wrong, and how to fix it.

I moved from sf bay area calif , married her and now im in the sticks in bc canada , the next town is 1 hour drive were there is a cig shop

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Sorry. It's just a little funny that 3 people that just joined with less than 7 posts are all talking today about getting juice in their lips/mouths, and making posts about regulations/bans.

(I'm the tin foil hat type just overlook me) :p

You're not the only bud, by the way I like your hat it's much shinier than mine. Protips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread