Will CoV be getting Clearomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Yeah I'm an atty guy generally. 510 and 306 from 1.8 to 2.2 ohms is my sweet spot. And storms mod was the first carto I ever tested for more than a day. I couldn't stand cartos and i never got the right vape. But once his was perfected I really liked the Fact u can carry 2ml plus a good hitting coil... it is great.

So we have been spoiled by his mod in a way... but like u said, we like new Things to try... my only thing is try it yourself... in the vaping world there are so many youtube reviews and opinions but they are all circumstantial and relative to the person.

Everyone will have a different take and opinion on the same mod or accessory.

These are totally new toys for us so we can't wait to use them. It will be nice to know how these work for us as I am still trying to figure out the best thing that works for us. I am not crazy about having to fill the carts so much when I sit around and chain vape. If these work out for us I will be ordering a lot more. :)

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
ok. got my clearomizers. HEre is what I did. I took off the rubber piece closest to the coil, and put the 2nd rubber ring there instead....I hope that won't cause leakage...but I feel that the first rubber piece (which has holes on the side for the wick to fit) is actually restricting the wick. Not just for the clear ones, but for all E2's. So what i did was take that first piece out, and put in the 2nd piece only, and then the rubber tip. So far I havent had any flooding or leaking issues, but if you lay it on its size you will get some gurgling until you vape it out, or until the juice settles back down....

I'm going to try it like this for a few hours, and try it with the first rubber stopper on also and see how the wicking goes. so far they arent bad at all.

EDIT. These are awesome.

I removed the 2nd ring, and left the first ring that goes on top of the coil (with the 2 holes for filling), except i remove that ring entirely when filling and i just drip about 30-40 drops at an angle right into the tube...making sure not to fill the center. Then i put the rubber ring back, it's important to put it back the same way, with the slits for the coil and wick matching perfectly, and once you remove that 2nd ring, the tip fits perfectly snug in there. When you have both the coil rubber, and the 2nd rubber, the tip sticks out a bit, but that 2nd rubber really isnt needed as long as you keep the first ring snug and in the proper place...then you're fine. I love these

2.4 is perfect for ego, and very hot on 3.7v mods. 2.8 ohm is great for 3.7v box mods, but not too strong or tasty on the eGo, which is what was exactly expected.

Last edited:

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
On the CE2's, if you use the black tip, you don't need any of the rubber rings or fill rings. The black tip goes over the ceramic cup and keeps the liquid out and eliminates all flooding. I like these tips for this reason. I just drip along the side to fill, I use the tube mods but for stock carts, just fill the syringe and shoot it in along the side as opposed to using the filler ring. Much easier.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
If i take the filler ring out and just use the tip it came with, i get terrible leakage. When i put it on it's side i see the liquid going past the coil and into the drip tip...so that gives me a mouth full every time.

So all i did was take the 2nd ring out, leave the filler ring (with 2 holes) in place and put the drip tip over that and now i get no leakage at all. So to fill i just take the filler ringer with 2 holes out, drip into side, and put it back (i have to try a few times to get it just right - the slits have to cover the sizes of the coil)...and then i just put the tip on and i'm good to go. SO far i've had it since 9am, and I have only vaped about half. It will def. last me the whole day at 2ml.

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
If i take the filler ring out and just use the tip it came with, i get terrible leakage. When i put it on it's side i see the liquid going past the coil and into the drip tip...so that gives me a mouth full every time.

So all i did was take the 2nd ring out, leave the filler ring (with 2 holes) in place and put the drip tip over that and now i get no leakage at all. So to fill i just take the filler ringer with 2 holes out, drip into side, and put it back (i have to try a few times to get it just right - the slits have to cover the sizes of the coil)...and then i just put the tip on and i'm good to go. SO far i've had it since 9am, and I have only vaped about half. It will def. last me the whole day at 2ml.

Just get the syringe fill kit so much easier, just remove the tip and fill it up takes all of 30 seconds no waste using the clear tubes you see when to stop. The top half seems to go faster but the rubber boot takes up a lot of room in the tube so once the juice gets past that slows down.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
wait, what? i think it was meant to be removeable? there's an rubber-o-ring at the base of the clearomizers for the clear tube

Maybe they are supposed to be removeable. But as I understood it, they weren't. Do all the clear tubes come off all your Clearomizers?

Do your Clearomisers look like this?

Clearomizer-web.jpg

I can't tell if there is an o-ring at the connector or not? They just look like the connector is press fitted into the clear tube.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Yea all the rubber seals come off. You can take the white tip off. Then the flat rubber tip, then you can take the one that has two holes that covers the actual fluid and the coil. I've always taken the filler seal out of my e2... not just the clear ones

Then there is one at the bottom. On the base by the battery connection which I never mess with

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible

vi3tl2ice

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Milpitas, CA
Maybe they are supposed to be removeable. But as I understood it, they weren't. Do all the clear tubes come off all your Clearomizers?

Do your Clearomisers look like this?

Clearomizer-web.jpg

I can't tell if there is an o-ring at the connector or not? They just look like the connector is press fitted into the clear tube.

nah. at the batt connector, right above the part where there are vertical lines around it, theres a white/clear rubber o ring. then above that the batt connetor caves in.

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Ok we have ours. I will be glad when we get past the primer taste. I have a question though. Ok so if we can take all the rubber seals off including the one where you insert the needle, after taking that one out can I drip down into it to fill it instead of using the needle? I read on the little card that it only can take 1ml of liquid, but then read on here about it taking two.

Also, I know that it states on the card that these are only good for 4 refills, but I am going to put it through its paces and see how much I can get out of it before it drops off in flavor, burnt taste, etc. :)

Did I see that someone mentioned about cleaning these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread