Will Mini Nova Heads fir the Vivi Nova 2.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMoo

Feb 21, 2013
United States
I tried looking for the answer, but nothing definite came up. Do the Vivi Nova and Mini Nova share the same heads? I found a site that sells it for about $2 each free shipping (from RooRooBears's fs thread), but the head looks more pointed than mine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

UPDATE: What I learned
-Vision ViVi Nova heads are interchangeable with the Mini's and vice versa.
-Non Vision ViVi Nova's are a hit and miss, stick with your brand/store to be safe

Last edited:

MikeMoo

Feb 21, 2013
United States
If you have a genuine VISION vivi nova, the heads on the original vivi will fit a mini vivi no problem. They're made to be interchangeable. If you have a knock off, it's hit and miss. Where did you purchase it from?
Sent from the MOON, using Tapatalk MOON™

I bought mine from Vision ViVi NOVA 3.5ml V2.5 Tube Tank Set It says Vision on the box too. The heads I wanted to buy are 3 pack Vivi Nova Head Deal (Mix-n-Match). The one from CrystanClearVaping aren't vision as far as I can tell.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I bought mine from Vision ViVi NOVA 3.5ml V2.5 Tube Tank Set It says Vision on the box too. The heads I wanted to buy are 3 pack Vivi Nova Head Deal (Mix-n-Match). The one from CrystanClearVaping aren't vision as far as I can tell.

From the Crystal Clear website:

Description
Mix-n-Match your choice of Vivi Nova heads for your different devices at a discounted price.
For Smoktech Mini Vivi Nova Tanks. (Not compatible with Vision Vivi Nova's)

If you're wanting 1.8 ohm, you can go here (he's out of the other resistances):
Vision Vivi Nova Coil Head - 4 Long Wick - 1.8ohms

Or check here:
Replacement Coils

Last edited:

MikeMoo

Feb 21, 2013
United States
I don't know if I would recommend getting the ViVi Novas from them because when I got the tanks, they were pretty scuffed up and the two spare heads that came with it do not look like the one that came inside the tank. The benefit was that I could choose the resistance of my head, but again they look like shorter different wicks. I don't know if it's having different looking wicks on the replacement heads in ViVi Nova's is common either. The one inside the tank (it looks like the ones pictured) works perfectly though, haven't needed to test the other ones yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread