Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
In theory, yes. They seem at least given the limited pic information to have the right connector. In practice it will depend a bit on what their ohm rating is and whether there is a quality modifier involved in the term “work”.
Ego style batteries in general don’t do too well with really low ohm stuff. They usually do 3.7v but their draw ability varies and generally isn’t very good. More or less poor to really poor. Also iirc those things are old style cartos and didn’t have a super great rep when they were popular many years ago so if there is a quality of vape modifier they may or may not meet it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If your Evod is an Ego style battery, then yes they will work.

KangerTech-EVOD-1000mAh-manual-USB-battery--USB-passthrough_000765615c72.jpg

The Kanger T3S has the "female" eGo connector. Most eGo batteries have both male and female connector attachments.

ego-510-thread.jpg

ecig-510-thread-png.611171

verizor-510-ego-adapter-3.jpg

Last edited:

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    At Rock Bottom Vapes the T3S are $3.50 each. OP can get them for $5.49 per 5 pack at VapeNW.
    Yes, like I said... they are so cheap why not go for it!
    It's original Evod 1 and I made the mistake of getting coils from local cig shop (not even a real vape shop) They had then loose in a cardboard box and I got 5 (3 were actually dead short... tested with ohm meter) Out of the 3 replacement they gave me, 1 more was dead short! I just gave up. Also, the airflow was too restricted for me (I like loose MTL) I will fix that with a drill (I've done it before) Just wondering, are these carts plastic or glass? Doesn't matter but they didn't say. I got a little pod (my post about the $1 labor day sale) Total joke, and replacement pods are 4 for $15, so I saw this and thought "why not give the Evod another chance? BTW, I don't even know what resistance the coils from the smoke shop were... there are different ones and i would like something under 2 ohms if possible. I do DIY juice so can make any VG/PG ratio... would 50/50 work well?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    They are polycarbonate so they are plastic. Not much vapor produced, I used them a long time ago. The coils for them probably not so cheap, but they can be taken apart and rebuilt with some care.

Probably 1.8 ohm but the do also come with 2.2 ohm coils. the wick is silica the 50/50 may work or it may be too thin. I used them with 70/30 when I was using them

Last edited:
    • Winner
    Reactions: Baditude

Dacholiday Dach

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yes, like I said... they are so cheap why not go for it!
    It's original Evod 1 and I made the mistake of getting coils from local cig shop (not even a real vape shop) They had then loose in a cardboard box and I got 5 (3 were actually dead short... tested with ohm meter) Out of the 3 replacement they gave me, 1 more was dead short! I just gave up. Also, the airflow was too restricted for me (I like loose MTL) I will fix that with a drill (I've done it before) Just wondering, are these carts plastic or glass? Doesn't matter but they didn't say. I got a little pod (my post about the $1 labor day sale) Total joke, and replacement pods are 4 for $15, so I saw this and thought "why not give the Evod another chance? BTW, I don't even know what resistance the coils from the smoke shop were... there are different ones and i would like something under 2 ohms if possible. I do DIY juice so can make any VG/PG ratio... would 50/50 work well?
    Rockbottom vapes does have the coils for 5 bucks a 5 pack.

• Informative
    Reactions: Nermal

Dacholiday Dach

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Funny but after all these years I still use basic cleros. Right now I am using an evod 2 but I actually ordered these just to have,as well as coils for my Evod2, I have been stocking up on stuff like this, as I can't see well enough to rebuild coils. The only question I have is, these coils that they call for look just like the coils I used in my original Evod years ago, but it calls for a different coil for those T3S cleros.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread