will they bring the green LED back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I emailed a couple weeks back the first day they went out of stock and it certainly sounds temporary.

provapeemail.jpg

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
The local shop here had a bunch of green ones. I almost bought one... Went with the blue, kinda wish I'd gone with green though.

I'm in the same boat, I bought a mini with blue LED, I was going to get green, and kinda wish I had, but in any other situation, blue beats green every time. I like green, but I love blue.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I was going to get green with my satin black V2 right when they ran out, still I really like the blue. I also find it a little easier to read than the red LED on my Chrome V2.

I wonder why they charge $15 for a different LED color, when realistically its the same thing and likely costs them exactly the same as the other colors. Maybe just for the hassle in production. It also must have been some sort of extenuating circumstance that caused the stock to be depleted without restock, because I'd think that they'd be looking at their green LED bin and think its getting low and ordering more. Given their projection for getting more in I'm guessing it must have been supplier caused.

kalison

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
SLC, UT
I'm in the same boat, I bought a mini with blue LED, I was going to get green, and kinda wish I had, but in any other situation, blue beats green every time. I like green, but I love blue.

Kinda the same for me. Blue is my color and I'm not disappointed. Green does look good on black though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread