• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wilson NC here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
Just throwing a shoutout from Wilson NC to all the NC Vapers. Sitting back with a my Ego-T. Have heard about the new Volcano Lounge in Raleigh and will be checking it out in the near future. Have also seen some posts about the vaping booth on the fairgrounds. Thats where I actually got my Ego-T. Brian helped me and he is very knowledgeable about vaping, reasonable prices, and a nice selection of juices. There's also a spot close by in Clayton called "A Tobacco Shop". There's a reasonable selection of juices there, but the employees are not that knowledgable about the vaping products. The guy who I talked to didn't know about he 5 click shutoff on the ego-t batteries. None the less, if you're in the area, they have a closeout on juices right when you walk in on the left. You can get 4 bottles for 10 bux! I got a few and they seem ok, but I've only been vaping for just about a month now. Can't beat the price, even if some may have already shot past their shelf life. If any of you are near the area hmu. Happy vaping and happy new year everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread