Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
ima has teh sad now... half of da stuffz i won was PIF'd... but i still has to go sit on da group W bench...
No ya don't! Get back in that winners corner. Congratulations to you, winner! I'm happy to see your name on the list. :banana:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
When I had my black Persian he used to get matted up once in a while If I missed a brushing or something and I'd have to get him trimmed up to get them out. One time he got into some burrs and they had to almost completely shave him. He spent the next week under my bed except when he was eating or using the box.

My Miles is a black long fluffy hair cat. He went quite sometime without any knots. Unfortunately he is so fluffy this winter he has a few. If they're really bad, I have to cut a couple. But you really can't tell he's got so much fur.

Also, congratulations on your win!!! :thumbs:

Reactions: Marina2

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
poop_zpstvnumq74.jpg

Too funny! My cat always watches me like a hawk when I'm cleaning his box. Once he was sleeping when I did it, and he was besides himself when he saw I cleaned it without his strict supervision.

Reactions: Marina2

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
CONGRATS FRIENDS!!!!!! How nice - hope you all enjoy your prizes and come back and tell us all about it! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
If I am counting right, there are still 5 more winners from this thread.
Good luck to the rest of us .... confirmed and NONconfirmed, alike!
I'm pretty sure there are 30 left to win in the thread. And another 150 to win in the main draw. Unless I'm reading that wrong, lol. Good luck to you!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm pretty sure there are 30 left to win in the thread. And another 150 to win in the main draw. Unless I'm reading that wrong, lol. Good luck to you!
Yep, looks like I read that wrong -"25 of EACH here in this thread" according to the first post. So a total of 20 have gone out so far. And you are correct, 30 more to go! YAY -- still no confirmation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread