Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Glad my cats don't chew wires...knock on wood...they must be reading.....the fabulous freak brothers starring Fat Freddy's cat....(Old headshop type comic from the 70's)....

OMG!! I just LOVED those comix!!! wub.gif
They used to run them in the L.A. Free Press out here, too...

Here's one that is kind of appropriate, since Independence Day is just past... LOL!!

fatfreddyscat.jpg

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Vapor!! Card number ten. Winning numbers: v14, a22, pfree, o58, r62. So much adrenaline my hands are shaking lol

cheerleader.gif
congratswave.gif
cheerleader.gif

And Thanks to DeXTeR for another Fun game!! It might have been slower paced... but that doesn't mean it wasn't just as nerve wracking!!! hyper.gif LOL!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Congrats liloperagirl!:thumb: One less funny thread to read -- you do well, DeX.:)

And Ripple has been no slouch in the prize department himself lately... :2cool: I guess he just needs something else to whine about now, after finally winning that elusive GG... :p

I still have never win a mod fwiw, what I won was a tank, I figure I have lost more than 100 times between giveaways, contests and raffles.........:blush::blush::blush: I just suck -- or maybe I'm masochistic!!!:laugh:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats liloperagirl!:thumb: One less funny thread to read -- you do well, DeX.:)

I still have never win a mod fwiw, what I won was a tank, I figure I have lost more than 100 times between giveaways, contests and raffles.........:blush::blush::blush: I just suck -- or maybe I'm masochistic!!!:laugh:

I'm so sorry.... I didn't realize that's what it was for... :facepalm: :oops: Gee, and after all you have done for him!!!
But the law of averages has to catch up with you eventually... I'm living proof!!! :laugh: LOL!! (and even I can't win 'em all...)

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium

After you won 4 iPads, a Lamborghini and a small island in the Bahamas; I agree you should win an eCig too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread