Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I've sent a message thru here
I sent another PM last night and got no response. I was hoping it wasn't because @jali1031 got in a wreck and was in the hospital or something. I am very glad to hear that it is only a problem communicating through ECF. And I hope they get that fixed because we all were having way too much fun on this thread and I hope it continues.

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I sent another PM last night and got no response. I was hoping it wasn't because @jali1031 got in a wreck and was in the hospital or something. I am very glad to hear that it is only a problem communicating through ECF. And I hope they get that fixed because we all were having way too much fun on this thread and I hope it continues.
I got email from Alex saying they'd had trouble logging in here, and sometimes they wait till all different contests from different platforms finish up to ship all at once. I was worried aout @jali1031 , too... I can't wait for the next contest, too!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
image.jpg
This is the list I ended up submitting. I tried a few of the "Redrum" juices that looked the closest to my original picks. Plus, changed up the nic levels since I'm starting to lower and even picked a few to try in my subtank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread