Wish I found this forum before I ordered my supplies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCatK

Oct 17, 2012
Vancouver
Since my country bans the e liquid with nicotine, I figured I'd get the e cigarette without the liquid shipped to me and then get the nicotine liquid from Canadian websites. Now I'm worried that the supplies I got are going to be subpar. I didn't spend a lot, and actually in ordering overseas, I spent only about a fourth of what I would from a Canadian website. But now I realize I won't be getting any customer support! Hopefully, this forum will be a good resource for any problems I might run across...

catoliver

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2012
South Carolina
Since my country bans the e liquid with nicotine, I figured I'd get the e cigarette without the liquid shipped to me and then get the nicotine liquid from Canadian websites. Now I'm worried that the supplies I got are going to be subpar. I didn't spend a lot, and actually in ordering overseas, I spent only about a fourth of what I would from a Canadian website. But now I realize I won't be getting any customer support! Hopefully, this forum will be a good resource for any problems I might run across...

What did you order?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

KCatK

Oct 17, 2012
Vancouver
Hi KCatK and welcome to ECF. After 5 posts wait 1 hr for the ECF servers to reset and you can request via pm a Cdn Vendors List
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...w-nic-supplier-list-via-pm-only-part-2-a.html
Look over ALL the vendors but the best vendor I've found because of price, quality and selection is www.CANVAPE.com
Jug Heads Temporarily Closed is closed to get caught up on orders but is just outside of Calgary and has GREAT juices.
Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the tip, Vapoor eyes er!

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
same here..although I was able to cancel my ego fake from china..I could have gotten my other accessories from Canada with my last order..oh well didn't make out too bad but wish I would have waited a bit, but it is what it is..

vapoor eyes er was a huge help with my learning but kept me wanting better things lol.. canvape is awesome..have a jugheads order in but so far unimpressed with the speed of his shipping..seems like a small operation though so hopefully his product is worth it..

Last edited:
i got a 1100 mah ego type battery from chinabuye.com cam with a charger an a tank the tank was not good my juice eat the seals of tank but luckly i had a ttomizer an a other ce5 WITH ORDER wooks well an battery gives me around 500 puffs before rechargeing awsome it took two weeks for paypal to send money an veryfiy order an about 3 weeks to get to canada an juice is not illegal just not certifide to be safe keep away from kids an animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread