Wishe they would've said something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
Ok, postal fail. That's not ibtanked's fault. My package shows as delivered on the 6th, but it says delivered in Onyx California, and my address is in New Hampshire! The only thing I can think of is that for some reason it got returned to IbTanked, as that's their
Location.

got on the phone, nice person answered "thank you for calling IBTanked". That's a good sign, It means I dint dial incorrectly (which I have been known to do). Explain problem, am told by nice person on phone"well, we're running to the post office in about an hour, and we'll check with the postmaster then. It probably just got scanned under the wrong option, 'cause those scanners have all sorts of options and buttons... We'll shoot you an email when we get back".

Waited until I was pretty sure no one would be left working to be sure, but no, I got no email. I submitted a message to this effect through the website and got an automated response to my email.

Now it's the next day, and still, no explanation. Even if the postmaster wasn't in, or couldn't help, I would like to be told this!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Dzaw, sorry The Offspring did not get back to you. This is one area I continue to (ex)pound on with her. That is when you tell someone you are going to do something make sure you are going to do it, write a note on the board, send yourself an email, print it out or something. Create that paper trail so you dont have the oops surprised look she just had and I dont have have to apologize for the mistake.

Anyhow, the short of it is that she did ask the postmaster and she told her that he had probably scanned the initial scan as delivered which munged the tracking along the way.

Good to hear that you did receive your tank though and we all hope that you get a lot of enjoyment from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread