Wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
A special carto tank that will hold an Ikenvape 35mm cartomizer.

This tank would be sized for this but have the profile of a Stardust or Vision clearomizer but instead use 35mm cartos. I use big tanks at home but want a small one for other activities.

I do like the form factor of the the Vision clearomizer but prefer the taste that comes from an Ikenvape cartomizer.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
You know, I'm still sitting about a couple hundred of smaller sizes. I have been meaning to locate a shop for 1mm larger bodies...Hey you just gave me an idea. I can kiss you right now John!

I was wondering if it just needs to be a touch longer. I also wonder if the external dimensions need to change. I don't have the right measuring tools.

The Boge F-15 and The Slim DCT tanks are 14mm in diameter. The skirted ego cleromizer I got from you I am guessing is 14mm before it tapers.

If the clero was redesigned a little bit could it hold a 35mm long Iken carto fit in there and it still be 14mm at the base.

Think how awsome that would be on the auto battery you are selling. Having no button this thing is really shaped like a small cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread