The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wismec Bellerophon Atomizer Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wismec' started by Wismec_Sophia, Aug 28, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Wismec_Sophia

Wismec_Sophia Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2018
    China
    Dear Wismec Friends,

We are very honored to announce that our Summer Carnival has began ! Thanks to your continued support, we have a special giveaway for you.

Prize: 2 Bellerophon Atomizers (worth $36.8)

Time: 3:00 PM Aug 27 – 11:59PM, Sep 2,2018(GMT-4)

More giveaway details click here.

[​IMG]

Attention:

(1) Participants must be 21+ years old.

(2) Subscribe and register as our customer on store.wismec.com page

(3) Participants need follow Wismec official social media: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, and share this giveaway event to one of his/her social media accounts, please make sure you make a screenshot of it.

(4) Post your screenshot under the Wismec Bellerophon Giveaway Event by choosing one of Wismec Forum. Forum entrance here: Planet-of the-vapes or E-cigarette-Forum.

(5) Two winners will be randomly selected by Wismec Official Store. The two prizes are Bellerophon Atomizer(worth $36.8) and shipping freight will be paid by Wismec Store.

(6) How to get your prize: Wismec Official Store will contact participants by private message on POTV or ECF Forum on Sep 3 ,2018 (GMT-4)

(7) Wismec official website reserve the ultimate interpretation of this event.

Enjoying Shopping at Wismec Store

Best regards,

Wismec

• Like Like x 1
  2. Conductor

Conductor Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2017
    (1) Participants must be 21+ years old. Yes
    (2) Subscribe and register as our customer on store.wismec.com page Done
    (3) Participants need follow Wismec official social media: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube,
    and share this giveaway event to one of his/her social media accounts, please make sure you make a screenshot of it.Done
    (4) Post your screenshot under the Wismec Bellerophon Giveaway Event by choosing one of Wismec Forum. Forum entrance here: Planet-of the-vapes or E-cigarette-Forum.

Google+
    upload_2018-8-31_22-52-14.png

3. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Too many hoops

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Wismec_Sophia
    This message by Wismec_Sophia has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 3, 2018.
    Sep 3, 2018
  5. Wismec_Sophia

Jun 20, 2018
    China
    @Conductor Thanks for your sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wismec_Sophia

Jun 20, 2018
    China
    @sonicbomb Then how to simplify? Please kindly share your idea with us . Thanks:)

7. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    The whole social media thing kind of alienates some of us as well. As soon as I heard that was a requirement, I was forced to loose interest since I do not have any social media accounts. Not everyone participates in those things, I actually only know 3 or 4 people in my circle of friends and family that do use such sites.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sdennislee

sdennislee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Alaska
    Now maybe if it was a top air flow atty I might be convinced to do the social media thing.