Not open for further replies.

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Dear Wismec Friends,

We are very honored to announce that our Summer Carnival has began ! Thanks to your continued support, we have a special giveaway for you.

Prize: 2 Bellerophon Atomizers (worth $36.8)

Time: 3:00 PM Aug 27 – 11:59PM, Sep 2,2018(GMT-4)

More giveaway details click here.

5b83565aabcd6.jpg

Attention:

(1) Participants must be 21+ years old.

(2) Subscribe and register as our customer on store.wismec.com page

(3) Participants need follow Wismec official social media: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, and share this giveaway event to one of his/her social media accounts, please make sure you make a screenshot of it.

(4) Post your screenshot under the Wismec Bellerophon Giveaway Event by choosing one of Wismec Forum. Forum entrance here: Planet-of the-vapes or E-cigarette-Forum.

(5) Two winners will be randomly selected by Wismec Official Store. The two prizes are Bellerophon Atomizer(worth $36.8) and shipping freight will be paid by Wismec Store.

(6) How to get your prize: Wismec Official Store will contact participants by private message on POTV or ECF Forum on Sep 3 ,2018 (GMT-4)

(7) Wismec official website reserve the ultimate interpretation of this event.

Enjoying Shopping at Wismec Store

Best regards,

Wismec

Reactions: Conductor

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
(1) Participants must be 21+ years old. Yes
(2) Subscribe and register as our customer on store.wismec.com page Done
(3) Participants need follow Wismec official social media: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube,
and share this giveaway event to one of his/her social media accounts, please make sure you make a screenshot of it.Done
(4) Post your screenshot under the Wismec Bellerophon Giveaway Event by choosing one of Wismec Forum. Forum entrance here: Planet-of the-vapes or E-cigarette-Forum.

Google+
upload_2018-8-31_22-52-14.png

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
  • Deleted by Wismec_Sophia

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
(1) Participants must be 21+ years old. Yes
(2) Subscribe and register as our customer on store.wismec.com page Done
(3) Participants need follow Wismec official social media: Facebook, Instagram and Youtube,
and share this giveaway event to one of his/her social media accounts, please make sure you make a screenshot of it.Done

Google+
View attachment 763877
@Conductor Thanks for your sharing.

Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The whole social media thing kind of alienates some of us as well. As soon as I heard that was a requirement, I was forced to loose interest since I do not have any social media accounts. Not everyone participates in those things, I actually only know 3 or 4 people in my circle of friends and family that do use such sites.

• Agree
Reactions: sdennislee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread