Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I recently bought the Indsestructible rda by Wismec/jaybo. The only thing I'm not liking about it so far is the drip tip. If you're not familiar with it, it's all one piece with the top cap. Well, not really one piece, but suffice it to say the drip tip has to be used with the top cap. Does anyone know of another top cap that would work with this? Or of a way to use a different drip tip?
Here's a picture. Those three pieces in the upper left srew together to make the top cap/drip tip.
indestructible-atty.jpg

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Add the Stumpy, and STRO V2 to the fit category as well. Stumpy is actually kind of nice for it, no top airflow, but you get your choice of a nice wide bore, or your own 510 with the adapter. I'm sure there are a few more, I'll try to check some of my others when I get a chance.

Reactions: greasegizzard

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Add the Stumpy, and STRO V2 to the fit category as well. Stumpy is actually kind of nice for it, no top airflow, but you get your choice of a nice wide bore, or your own 510 with the adapter. I'm sure there are a few more, I'll try to check some of my others when I get a chance.
Might have top to check that out. I've heard good things about the stumpy, too.

frjaldomr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2014
Far West Texas, US
Any Tobh-compatible top cap is compatible with the Indestructible. That opens up a HUGE avenue of possibilities.
Sweet! I was having a huge spit back problem with my Indestructable.
I just ran back to the vape drawer and grabbed a Tobh chuff...
Fits perfectly and spit back is gone... :vapor:
Thanks!

Reactions: greasegizzard

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Sweet! I was having a huge spit back problem with my Indestructable.
I just ran back to the vape drawer and grabbed a Tobh chuff...
Fits perfectly and spit back is gone... :vapor:
Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I haven't had a chance to buy anything yet to try. Now I guess you have a Frankenstructible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread