Wismec yay or nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Was just wondering why you feel that way? Don't own anything wismec myself but it seems they have a lot of fans.
I have an RX 2/3 as well as many other mods. It's my least favorite mod. I haven't had any problems with it yet. My son has had an RX200 and an RX 2/3 he's had to send back because of bad 510 issues. Back to my original point. With all the nice mods out there why take a chance on something so many people have had problems with. I'm not a fan of wismec at all.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I have an RX 2/3 as well as many other mods. It's my least favorite mod. I haven't had any problems with it yet. My son has had an RX200 and an RX 2/3 he's had to send back because of bad 510 issues. Back to my original point. With all the nice mods out there why take a chance on something so many people have had problems with. I'm not a fan of wismec at all.

Heard of the 510 issues. I've held the R2/3, 3 batteries felt better in my hand than 2 batteries, which pushed me away from it because I would use it much more in 2 battery form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread