Wizard Lab Black Tea question/concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propertea

Mar 24, 2013
LBC
Hey everybody! So I received my package from WL and I am very impressed with all the flavored I bought, their PG, VG and nicotine. GREAT but wait. Why does this black tea flavor taste so unusual? I bought 2 8mL vials of the black tea and they are identical in smell. what does it smell like ? Not black tea! But ROSEMARY.. I tried mixing it with other favors but that rosemary is so overpowering its ridiculous, even at its lowest percentage 3% or even a small drop its so overpowering. I tried it with sweeteners/EM, a smooth agent and it can't be help:(. Its my first time purchasing from them. My question is can I return it and get a different flavor? I want to get a heads up from everyone before I contact them on Monday. Sad to say but I'm not liking this black tea at all :(

- ProperTea.

brolaf

Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Mars
i just had this happen to me too! was trying out kona velvet milkshake from virgin vapors and really loved it after my first few drags. but after half a tank of it, i was reeling with a headache, and the stench was really killing me! for once i wished my ss wick didnt wick so good. even with my aga t+ top cap on i could smell the darn thing. left it in the car for a bit and when i got back i almost fainted ;/

so i checked out their site and found this note:
PLEASE NOTE: This flavor contains organic ethyl alcohol added during mixing in order to keep it in solution. The majority of people, your e-liquid mixtress Annette included, cannot taste the alcohol when it is vaped but some people are highly sensitive to it and find it very unpleasant. Please try a sample first if you're not sure. You can also steep this flavor with the cap removed for a few days to allow the alcohol to evaporate which solves the problem for many. The PG version also contains less alcohol as the PG itself keeps the flavor in solution.

not sure if this is the problem, but wouldn't hurt to try i guess. i'm steeping my liquid now (in a WELL ventilated area). might work for you? (and hopefully me too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread