Wizard Labs A+ Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason McRoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
I had my first experience with Wizard Labs this week. I order a number of items to start my first DIY adventure.

I originally paid to have everything shipped as they are just a little bit out of my driving range. However, it turns out that my work was going to require me to run up North of where Wizard Labs is located on Thursday (today). I saw on Tuesday that my order was still in processing mode so I called the number on their website.

John picked up and I told him my story. Not only did he finish my story since he read my post over in the DIY section, he was fine with me stopping by to pick everything up and refund my shipping charges. However, he noticed I mentioned something about needing bottles so we ended up throwing those in for the shipping costs.

So, tonight I picked everything up and talked to him for quite a bit and he answered some questions that I had. He was super helpful and attentive. He also threw in a couple of extra goodies for me to try.

Thank you John, you definitely have a new customer! (and don't forget about sailorman :))

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread