Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I have been ordering from Wizards Labs for quite a while, generally small orders, nothing that John, the owner would really take notice of.

Last Sunday, I placed a small order for some things. After placing the order, I went to do my weekly mixing, and noticed I was running low on PG. I sent John an email, asking if he could include 120ml of PG in my order, and to please let me know how much money I owed him for the extra item.

I didn't hear back right away, and wasn't worried because I figured he was slammed with all the Black Fridays orders, and it was really no big deal.

Wednesday night, I received a phone call from John himself, profusely apologizing because he hadn't seen my email, and that he was sending me some PG as a gift for the inconvenience. I told him that he didn't have to do that, but he said it was already done.

Just got back from the mailbox with a humongous package from WL. John had sent me 250ml of PG! I am absolutely floored at the generosity, and personal care that John exhibits to his customers, even the small ones.

I unhesitatingly recommend Wizards Labs to everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread