Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
A little over a year ago, I made large purchases of DIY supplies and atties. After all my juices were made, I popped on a fresh clearomizer and vaped my way to vape nirvana:vapor:; which of course, kept me out of the loop of e-cig news.

Unfortunately, my vaping stupor is coming to an end because I'm down to my last 2 bottles of juice
:shock:and must order more nic to create more juice to get me back to vape nirvana.

So I look up my supplier, only to find they are not listed anymore. Oh. No. It seems in my absence there was a controversy about actual nic strength and the company recalled it's nic. (Thank you kindly company ****** for letting me know. It's nice to know that my welfare was your top priority. Not.)

A few Vets kept mentioning Wizard Labs in some threads as being a reliable, conscientious company for nic. These were the old vets; the ones who've been around forever and have a gazillion posts - so hey, I figured if they are still around to post, then I believe them when they say good things about a supplier.
:cool:

I placed an order for a 250ml bottle 60mg half vg & pg nic and a small bottle of flavoring on 5-5-2012.

My order came today. 6 days - not bad. Everything was well wrapped, triple sealed in packages with more bubble wrap. I also received freebies of acetyl pyrazine 5% pg flavor concentrate (???????) and pipettes.
The prices were good, shipping decent and reasonable, customer service great. I have no doubt the nic and flavoring will be equally good.

Good job Wizard Labs. You've just earned a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread