DSCN3473.jpg DSCN3474.jpg DSCN3475.jpg DSCN3476.jpg DSCN3477.jpg

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I thought this was going to be a bad post and was about to say... everything I've gotten from WL was in pristine condition. I love them. Their prices are great, they ship quickly and neatly. Only complaints is that they're always out of stock w/ the stuff I want. I hope that won't be an issue once they've situated into their new location.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Just showing how it SHOULD be done. I think you could do just about anything but run over it with a Mac truck, and not have leaks.

I thought this was going to be a bad post and was about to say... everything I've gotten from WL was in pristine condition. I love them. Their prices are great, they ship quickly and neatly. Only complaints is that they're always out of stock w/ the stuff I want. I hope that won't be an issue once they've situated into their new location.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Luckily I haven't had a package come in that was leaking/etc. (YET) I get my flavors/liquids from them or Perfumer's Apprentice, which packages their items nicely as well.

I did one time. It was around the holidays and you could see an actual footprint on the package- like it had been stepped on.

(not the fault of the supplier- suspect P.O.)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Isn't sort of Refreshing to read about the good things that Many Vendors do instead of Only the Bad?

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Yeah, but you don't really want clear bottles because of no UV protection. Actually, I transfer my nic into 4 oz (118.3 ml) colbalt blue, and amber glass bottles with poly cone caps.. When I open a bottle, I do transfer it back into the plastic bottle because of the wide opening.

I like the big opening. I can stick my hand in there with a 30ml no-needle syringe.

The jars are very good, impact resistant plastic. It's be nice if they were clear to reuse in my workshop.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm glad that this type of packaging is being used because it will eventually force more nic vendors, at least, to raise their packaging to a higher level. Every nic vendor should look at this model of how to professionally package our supplies. WL has shown that you can get great pricing and safer packaging from the same vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread