Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia, if the pistachio part needs a bump; I have found TFA-Pistachio to be a good "single-note" concentrate. 0.5-1.0% should be enough to boost the nut portion of the profile without interfering too much with the other notes.:)
I just mentioned in another post I will look for a pistachio only flavor, thank you. Won't be ordering flavors for awhile. Do like the WF pistachio & cream, just needs a tweak here and there.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
So vaping the pistachio & cream and it's good but the pistachio is not as strong as I would like and could use a touch more sweetness. Mixed at 6%, going to give it a few more days. Thinking of mixing some more and adding .5-1% FW toasted marshmallow and 1% Cap butter cream or 2% TFA dulce de leche only. Anyone's thoughts would be welcome.

I just finished vaping a 10ml tester of Pistachio & Cream at 4% with 1% INW Biscuit added in and I liked it just fine. I didn't even add any sweetener which is unusual for me (I like a sweet mix but not too sweet). Next time I was thinking about adding in a shot of FLV Milk & Honey, maybe around 1% to boost the creaminess and sweetness. 2% or 3% WF Tahitian Vanilla Cream would also be good, me thinks.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Have the biscuit, not any of the others. Not a honey fan, just so so for vanilla flavors. Going to try your almond cookie with the pistachio & cream recipe.

Yeah that one's pretty good, especially after 2 weeks. Don't forget it has the WF Coconut Custard in it too. And, I take no credit - that recipe is by freshepies over on ELR. :)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
@ceeceeisme ,where's the new recipes:)

Aw geez... did I promise new recipes? :confused:

Oh well I might have... Was it more Hazelnuts and Cream recipes or was it WF's in general?
I do have a new simple mix I've just made up but not tasted yet (I just mixed it up today and I'll give it at least a week before I try it).

Pistachio Pear Flan (all WFSC flavors)
Angel Cake 3%
Pistachio Cream 3%
Ripe Pear 2%

I think Hazelnuts and Cream could easily be subbed out for the Pistachio Cream. Any of their nuts could be. I've been doing a lot of experimenting with the Cashew, Macadamia Nut and the Walnut as well. I was just doing some recipe file maintenance here tonight and I still have over 50 recipes on my "To Do" list.

The Oak Milk still hasn't even been single flavor tested yet either. :( I can't vape 'em as fast as I can make them.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
I have one for Cashew I've been vaping like crazy. If you don't have Flavorah Milk & Honey you'll need it for this. I didn't think I would like a flavor with "honey" in it but this is an awesome thick musky cream flavor with no real honey taste to it (not to me anyway).

Honey Cashew Milk
INW Biscuit 1%
WFSC Cashew 4%
FLV Milk & Honey 1.50%
INW Vanilla Shisha 0.50%

So simple but so good after 10 days.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Aw geez... did I promise new recipes? :confused:

Oh well I might have... Was it more Hazelnuts and Cream recipes or was it WF's in general?
    I do have a new simple mix I've just made up but not tasted yet (I just mixed it up today and I'll give it at least a week before I try it).

Pistachio Pear Flan (all WFSC flavors)
    Angel Cake 3%
    Pistachio Cream 3%
    Ripe Pear 2%

I think Hazelnuts and Cream could easily be subbed out for the Pistachio Cream. Any of their nuts could be. I've been doing a lot of experimenting with the Cashew, Macadamia Nut and the Walnut as well. I was just doing some recipe file maintenance here tonight and I still have over 50 recipes on my "To Do" list.

The Oak Milk still hasn't even been single flavor tested yet either. :( I can't vape 'em as fast as I can make them.
    Saving but sounds too sweet for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have one for Cashew I've been vaping like crazy. If you don't have Flavorah Milk & Honey you'll need it for this. I didn't think I would like a flavor with "honey" in it but this is an awesome thick musky cream flavor with no real honey taste to it (not to me anyway).

Honey Cashew Milk
    INW Biscuit 1%
    WFSC Cashew 4%
    FLV Milk & Honey 1.50%
    INW Vanilla Shisha 0.50%

So simple but so good after 10 days.
    This one sounds good dispite the honey...LOL Gonna sub a couple flavors to mix this til I get the right ones.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Milk & Honey- FLV

Wow! I'm surprised Flavorah flavors are way more expensive in the US than they are in Canada. Weird.
    What are you paying in Canada? They appear to be the same price... (comparing your link to dc's link):
    upload_2018-3-4_5-52-20.png

upload_2018-3-4_5-53-54.png

Their pricing has always ticked me off (compared to other "premium" lines). I would give them more consideration if I could find more reasonable pricing.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    What are you paying in Canada? They appear to be the same price... (comparing your link to dc's link):
    View attachment 726981

View attachment 726983

Their pricing has always ticked me off (compared to other "premium" lines). I would give them more consideration if I could find more reasonable pricing.

I was looking at the 30ml bottle at BCF which they have listed for $13.14 USF. I just bought a 30ml bottle from DIY-ejuice here in Canada and it was $11.99 CDN. The Canadian dollar is worth less than the US dollar so $11.99 CDN equals approximately $9.31 USF.

On the 15ml bottle they are a very similar price.

Flavorah is pricey compared to others but there are quite a few flavors that are very worth it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread