The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wonder Flavours

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Sloth Tonight, Jan 9, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @Letitia, if the pistachio part needs a bump; I have found TFA-Pistachio to be a good "single-note" concentrate. 0.5-1.0% should be enough to boost the nut portion of the profile without interfering too much with the other notes.:)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I just mentioned in another post I will look for a pistachio only flavor, thank you. Won't be ordering flavors for awhile. Do like the WF pistachio & cream, just needs a tweak here and there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just finished vaping a 10ml tester of Pistachio & Cream at 4% with 1% INW Biscuit added in and I liked it just fine. I didn't even add any sweetener which is unusual for me (I like a sweet mix but not too sweet). Next time I was thinking about adding in a shot of FLV Milk & Honey, maybe around 1% to boost the creaminess and sweetness. 2% or 3% WF Tahitian Vanilla Cream would also be good, me thinks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Have the biscuit, not any of the others. Not a honey fan, just so so for vanilla flavors. Going to try your almond cookie with the pistachio & cream recipe.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yeah that one's pretty good, especially after 2 weeks. Don't forget it has the WF Coconut Custard in it too. And, I take no credit - that recipe is by freshepies over on ELR. :)

• Like Like x 4