Woo-hoo! Leaford hits the big 100,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations Leaford :D

When I first heard about e-cigs on a local TV news programme, last July. I googled to find out more about them & it was watching your You Tube video's that convinced me to order my first e-cig :)

So I'd like to say a big thank you to you :thumbs:

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Congratulations Leaford :D

When I first heard about e-cigs on a local TV news programme, last July. I googled to find out more about them & it was watching your You Tube video's that convinced me to order my first e-cig :)

So I'd like to say a big thank you to you :thumbs:

He was the first e-cig ambassador, for me, as well.

That first night I heard about them, I just sat and watched every video that he had on there.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thanks, everyone!

ANd GrimmGreen, thanks for the thought, but I'd rather keep my objectivity and be a reviewer. When I was young and ambitious I didn't want to be a lawyer, I wanted to be a Judge. ;)

But what you can do instead of buying from me is use any of my discount codes, wherever you shop. I am trying to get as many as possible, whether or not I have yet reviewed them, so check my list before you make your next purchase. And if I don't have one you need yet, leave me a request.

And DeStruct, thanks, E-Cig Embassador is now my new Custom User Level! :D

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
When i first started learning about E-cigs.. leafords video was the first i saw.. back before the fancy vests and mustache.

grats Leaford!!

Those vests are all silk, and custom tailored in Thailand, BTW. What can I say, I like vests. You should see some of the wilder patterns, though. Never, EVER, go to a tailor shop stoned on Thai stick. :shock: That's my advice.

Last edited:

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
Wait, did I say that aloud? :oops:

You did and I think my respect for you was already pretty high... now you might be a god!

hearts.gif

sixstring

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
SW Ga. USA
www.kdpconline.com
Those vests are all silk, and custom tailored in Thailand, BTW. What can I say, I like vests. You should see some of the wilder patterns, though. Never, EVER, go to a tailor shop stoned on Thai stick. That's my advice.

And if it does not stick to your finger, and smell vaguely of skunk, it's not the purple sticky punch!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread