Woodville leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirodoccm

Verified Member
May 5, 2011
KC
Not sure what to do here my woody seems to be leaking from the top down. I've cleaned it, changed tubes, changed bottles, tried tightening the atomizer connection area and begging it but nothing seems to have changed it so far.

Basically every time I squeeze the bottle some goes into the atomizer and it seems some comes back down into the woody itself.

Anyone else have any experience with this or suggestions.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Only other thing I can think of, is you mentioned you changed the tube. My understanding is that if you didn't have a heck of a time getting the new one in, it's not the right size :)

If that's not it, I'm stumped, but one of the REO vets will be along with an answer.

ETA: If all else fails, PM Rob, the craftsman that makes these (Redeyedancer), he's a super guy, he'll get you fixed up for sure.

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Send it to me I think I no what the problem is unless you have soldering skills it should come to the shop sounds like you have a cracked gasket. I would check around the door to the left of the magnet its possible your having juice leak from the top from over plunging and leaning back in a chair. I have run into this before were a customer thought the mod was leaking but it wasn't

chirodoccm

Verified Member
May 5, 2011
KC
Send it to me I think I no what the problem is unless you have soldering skills it should come to the shop sounds like you have a cracked gasket. I would check around the door to the left of the magnet its possible your having juice leak from the top from over plunging and leaning back in a chair. I have run into this before were a customer thought the mod was leaking but it wasn't

Sounds good. I've experienced the other way you talked about but this is mostly coming down and into the unit itself back side of the bottle is where it shows up the most. I am really going to be lost without for awhile but will get it ready to send in the next day or so. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread