WooHoo!!! 2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebNetIncome

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Texas-USA
When they got expensive is relative to how old you are. When analogs got over $1 I said I was going to quit. Never did until i got my ecig couple months ago.

Yeah, I bought cheap cigs for a while off and on but would always revert back to my marlboro reds. There was this stretch back in 1987 that I could get a carton of Cambridge for $10.00 and had a coupon stuck to them for $3 off making it $7 total. Stayed with them a while.

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Nice job going 2 months. So was the 2nd month the same as the first with cravings? How about now do you still feel a need?

This is the longest I`ve ever gone 30 days was the old record when I went cold turkey back in the mid 80`s. I do have moments still but just hit the vape and it seems to pass.
When cigs got expensive I started rolling my own which I liked anyhow being a Camel non-filter smoker for better then 15 years. Smoking Marlboro before that since I was 12. Still have a pound and a half stored. :w00t: or I mean 8-o

Hope this the 3rd month goes nicely for you. :thumbs:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congratulations on your 2 months milestone!

So many have tried so many other ways of quitting but who would have ever imagined that it could get easier and easier the longer we vape. At least that's how it has been for me, I had absolutely no withdrawal symtoms and still have not had one single craving for an analog since day one.

Kudos to you!

:thumb:

kmackrocks

Jan 19, 2010
Palatine, IL
Congrats!

Yeah, when they got expensive, I actually bought one of those machines and made my own! They were not half bad, and you could get a whole bag of tobacco for like 15.00. Then, the federal and local government here in Illinois taxed the crap out of it, and it went to over 60.00 a bag! That ended that experiment real quick.

Milano

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Long Island, N.Y.
Congrats!

Yeah, when they got expensive, I actually bought one of those machines and made my own! They were not half bad, and you could get a whole bag of tobacco for like 15.00. Then, the federal and local government here in Illinois taxed the crap out of it, and it went to over 60.00 a bag! That ended that experiment real quick.

now if they'd only make a machine that'll automatically refill e-cig cartridges for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread