fulton,ny
Last edited:

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Congratulations on your new hobby and hope you enjoy it.

A little trick...

If/when you want to try atomizer/cartridge combo or get into dripping, the DSE901 atomizer/cartridge combo fits the KR8 battery without the need for an adapter. Just replace the KR8 cartomizer with the DSE901 atomizer and off you go.

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. Now you two don't go fighting over juice now. LOL!

lmao!! i cant wait for the juice to get here. i dont like the ry4. then again i dont like syrup much lol my bf likes it though. the 808 is in his hand. hes napping with it. too cute! wish i knew were my camera was!!!!!

ashora

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
fulton,ny
I love RY4! Ran out of my first 30ml bottle the other day, so I just bought 120ml of RY4 from FSUSA and an RY5 sample. Can't wait to get it, because I'm having to mix regular caramel and some other tobacco and fruit flavors.

Happy vaping, Ashora!

that explains why my carto taste like fruit now and my bf's taste like caramel lol the flavors must of separated. i did get a sample from vapor station of there ry4. they said my sample packs should ship out wednesday so i should get them friday/saturday :)

Very glad for you both, ashora! I remember that feeling very well, when my starter kit arrived, and how much I loved, loved, loved the fun of vaping and beating smoking. It's all of the good without all of the bad - I just couldn't believe it, how cool it was to unexpectedly find such a great solution to such bad problem that I never expected to beat in my lifetime. It seemed just too good to be true. This time it was true though - that doesn't happen often in life.

And then I got to work figuring out how I could cut down the cost so I could afford to keep doing it. I did find my way, by learning DIY and carto refill - that makes it dirt cheap for me. (That makes me love it even more.)

Happy vaping! :)

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
YAY for new kits! I started out with an E9... I still love the lil guy. He's good to me, vapes well... just hate the crappy battery. I myself just bought an eGo and a load of DIY stuff... spent WAAAY more than I expected, but it's SO worth it when you're NOT smoking. Vaping is the best! I love sweet stuff RY4 has to be one of my favs.

What types of flavs are you looking for? Liberty-Flights has some really good prices on DIY stuff, as well as pre-mixed e-liquid and products. And they are running 20% off on all purchases. Best of all shipping is flat 2.99 in the US :)

Best of Luck to you and yours! VAPING.... can't live without it [now]

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
if ur getting a sore throat you might be using too high of a mg of nicotine. i've noticed when i vape my 36mg compared to my 28mg and 24mg it seems to tear my throat up a bit more. I'm getting the same amount of vape either way, but notice the higher mg does play effect on ur throat feeling a bit jacked up :)

my toilet hates me too...LOL, but you can't ever get enough water when vaping :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread